Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Answer the Question above.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
Debi
username290
DDS
Booked
Linda-Senpai
Pepchoninga
DMK
Kangaroo-Jolty
CrimsonOverlord
faervel
Lux
Omega Ophion
16 posters

descriptionAnswer the Question above. - Page 4 EmptyAnswer the Question above.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Yo guys we used to have this in GDA and i thought it may be an idea to make some connections with people! Also to steal viewers from Kandy's post Smile

Rules 

Please keep it clean guys.....  (Yes I have no faith in you lot).
You can say that a question is too personal and just state another.
Please ask a question when you answer..........
Be kind about what people say, no slagging about certain likes or dislikes ( Unless it is to do with Pep Answer the Question above. - Page 4 4204681869  )
Have fun guys. Here is the first question: Who is your favorite member here?

descriptionAnswer the Question above. - Page 4 EmptyRe: Answer the Question above.

more_horiz
A : Have to go with crisis core. Really good game imo.

Q: If you only had 1 wish, what would you wish for?

descriptionAnswer the Question above. - Page 4 EmptyRe: Answer the Question above.

more_horiz
I answered this like 1000000000000000 times

I would wish for the ability to ban crimson

Next: When was the last time you didn't touch any electronic devices?

more_horiz
A: Depends on for how long period of time. And chet, you can ban Crimson.

Q: Do you have brother or sister? 

more_horiz
I mean well, for more than a day aka 24 hours

Yes, I have 1 sister

Next: Do you like your parents?

more_horiz
A. Not really

Q. What is the one thing in life you've always wanted but never got?

more_horiz
A: Well up to now i really want a road bike >.< still saving up for it.

Q: Most important thing to you?

more_horiz
A. Have to go with my imagination. I know it may sound strange, but it's the thing that got me out of the many bad things that i had to go trough last year, tho my family and friends is definitely up there as well.

Q. What's the thing you most want to achieve in life?

more_horiz
A: I want to archieve my dreams (which is to become an actor, I'll be going to acting lessons starting this fall) but it's really to stick to what I am and stay a happy man.

Q: Your inspiration in life?

more_horiz
Thats great...one of my dreams is becoming an actor as well...tho probably never gonna make it happen...

A. Well my inspiration in life is life itself. When i look at the things around me, at the clouds, at the grass, at the people walking and at my computer and playstation i think of life. How it's evolved and how we contribute in a small way to it evolving even more. Looking at everything life has to offer makes me ask the question "What is the meaning of life" and that is a question with an answer to big for our little minds so thats my inspiration. Inspiration to get big enough to understand our true meaning and contribution to this planet. To become the best thing i can, to fulfill my dreams and live the life i was meant to live...the way i was meant to. (Little deep cut into my philosophy of life at 4 am...)

Q. What is ultimate fear?

more_horiz
Ultimate fear is what you fear of.(philosophy)

Next: What is not ultimate fear?

more_horiz
I don't fear philosophy i love it ^^ 

A. You, cuz you are my sister Answer the Question above. - Page 4 3974120512 

Q. What don't you like about yourself?

more_horiz
A: Nothing lol. Im narcissistic.

Q: long hair or short hair?

more_horiz
Lol im narcissistic as well Razz

A. Short hair duh...

Q. Hoodey or T-Shirt

more_horiz
Long hair is absolute grace 

A: hoodie i guess

Q: blondes or brunettes?

more_horiz
Long hair is gei dude...

A. Ufff, tough one...Smart blondes i guess. Or something in between...

Q. Ugly smart girl, or beautiful dumb one?

more_horiz
A: I don't choose my friends by their intellect or physical appearance. For a crush, something between? 

Q: Favorite music band?

more_horiz
A. To many to count, but I'll chose one...Avenged Sevenfold...

Q. Favorite way of transportation Razz 

more_horiz
A. FLYING IN THE SKY

Flapping up high there, in every bit of the sky :

Next: You take off your top clothing first or bottom clothing first when you go to shower, changing, or to do business and such? How about: Do you like to take off other ppl's top or bottom first?

chet

more_horiz
You never fail to disappoint do ya Answer the Question above. - Page 4 3974120512 

A. I take mah top first...
For the other...i like me some already taken clothes
Chet chet

Q. How mature do you think you are? 

more_horiz
A : I feel very mature but i still have ways to go. I think i grew quite a bit this year but ofc there is no end to wisdom.

Q : Blue eyes or red eyes? (The yugioh mons)

more_horiz
You are more then right...Athena, would be proud to have a child like you. 

A. Gotta go Blue-eyes...but it's because i like blue...not cuz I'm gei...

Q. Fruits or vegetables?

more_horiz
Hmm dont like em that much but hmmm i'll go with fruits.

Q: if you could bring to life any charactet of your choosing, who would you bring?

more_horiz
Kirby

he's a cute little puffball with infinite power

Q: play pokemon go?

more_horiz
A. Fuck that shit...

Q. Consols or PC? 

more_horiz
A: consols

B:WHAT is your quest?

more_horiz
A. I have no quests, Im LE ALL MIGHTY GOD OF GODS ^^...well maybe total dimensional domination...

Q. What is your best life experience so far?

more_horiz
It's the moment I banned crimson

Next: Is your mom a woman?

more_horiz
A. No, she is a horse

Q. Is your dad a teacher?

more_horiz
No

Next: Is it possible for your dad to be Lux's mom?

more_horiz
A. now cuz that means we are siblings and i can't make love with him...

Q. Is it posible for you to ban Bottsy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply