Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Answer the Question above.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
Debi
username290
DDS
Booked
Linda-Senpai
Pepchoninga
DMK
Kangaroo-Jolty
CrimsonOverlord
faervel
Lux
Omega Ophion
16 posters

descriptionAnswer the Question above. - Page 2 EmptyAnswer the Question above.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Yo guys we used to have this in GDA and i thought it may be an idea to make some connections with people! Also to steal viewers from Kandy's post Smile

Rules 

Please keep it clean guys.....  (Yes I have no faith in you lot).
You can say that a question is too personal and just state another.
Please ask a question when you answer..........
Be kind about what people say, no slagging about certain likes or dislikes ( Unless it is to do with Pep Answer the Question above. - Page 2 4204681869  )
Have fun guys. Here is the first question: Who is your favorite member here?

descriptionAnswer the Question above. - Page 2 EmptyRe: Answer the Question above.

more_horiz
It's sweat so it's a fruit. End of story.  Answer the Question above. - Page 2 4204681869

A. Can't pick one...HP6, Arthur and the minimoys (I know cringy but i love the film) and well i wont go on Answer the Question above. - Page 2 3974120512 

Q. Favorite Reality show?

descriptionAnswer the Question above. - Page 2 EmptyRe: Answer the Question above.

more_horiz
A:Cant bear reality shows........ They drive me up the wall.... My Sisters watch them non stop....
Q: Favorite Anime??

more_horiz
A: code geass and saint seiya, utena comes close too, but code geass is nr1 imo

Q: Fav anime character from ygo?

more_horiz
A: Yuma #bestprotaganistever...... Nah just kidding. Has to be Crow from 5D's.
Q: Favorite Yugioh deck ever. Only pick one.

more_horiz
A. Trains, because of my favored yugituber Second Dunkarchs, for massive trolley fun Third anything that uses Trishula 

Q. most hated deck?

more_horiz
A: Kozmo, it's the most brainless deck ever made. No wonder it was tcg only lol.

Q: An ability you would like to have?

more_horiz
this is the same for everyone, the ability to make things go with the way they want but at the same time that would be no fun so I say "The ability to ban Crimson" Smile

Q. Which alphabet you think you use the most?

more_horiz
Para don't you have that ability Razz 

ALSO WHO SAID YUMA?! If somebody said Yuma, then they must've said Yuzu...and im in love with Yuzu Embarassed (Also Yuma is the best protagonist in YuGiOh...whoever says otherwise will feel the wrath of the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^)

Q. Well i mostly use bulgarian alphabet...

A. Which is our favorite female Yugioh character (be careful who you say...) 

more_horiz
Yuzu.  Answer the Question above. - Page 2 2966412087

So when is the last time you said "I love you" to someone?

more_horiz
She is so perfect Answer the Question above. - Page 2 2966412087 

A. Well I don't think Yuzu counts, neither does myself so i guess my ex-girlfriend...(big shit happened with her Sad...) but yeah...

Q. When was the first time you you discovered Yugimons?

more_horiz
I thought u wud snap off n go like FUUU because I said yuzu but ok

lol so when exactly is that old GF chet >.>

and I found out ygo like ummm 7 years ago? I forgot somewhere around there

Next: Do you still have a flip phone?

more_horiz
You can like her, but may never have her...SHE IS MINE! She loves me, I'm her Yuya and you are always gonna be her Yugo (Friendzoned for life) Razz 

4 mouths ago Sad problems with parents and now she moved one and got a new boyfriend who is a complete gei-lord Sad And I was forever friendzoned by mah crush like yesterday Answer the Question above. - Page 2 2850027566
So yeah, chet real hard, a Sad 

A. No, but i got some of those old Nokias Answer the Question above. - Page 2 1151057309  always helpfull for taking nudes ^^

Q. Do you have a girlfriend Razz 

more_horiz
A: Nop.

Q: Do you have a pet?

more_horiz
Oh Luka your still waiting for me aren't you  Answer the Question above. - Page 2 2966412087 

A. Nope, but i would love to have a turtle <3 

Q. Do you have a crush on somebody?

more_horiz
Yeah, actually I do, I sometimes talk about her with other staffs n ppl, though now her parents closed their restaurant so thats y I dont have to go there anymore aka more time on DA during summer gg

and lol its ok I am not aiming for yuzu anyways, I dont go through the dimension wall usually
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

nvm Lux just posted right in front of me ._. so I change my answer, I dont have a pet, my dad does though, does that count lol?

Damn u ppl not only once but twice >.> I am crushing now so I dont have a crush I guess? chet

Next: Should I ban botto or crimson or both or neither?

Last edited by Paranometer on Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
A: I do and it's not on you  Cool

A2: Add Pep to that list.

Q: Favorite subject in school?

more_horiz
I will stop posting for a bit lol just to prevent the confusion shet again

My fav subject is ....well lunch n study hall dont count so I say math because asian

Next: You like black or white skin more?

more_horiz
A: I am cool with both.

Q: I don't really know what to ask anymore...Do you like Monopoly? Neutral 

more_horiz
Lucky bastard Razz 

Lol i would go trough the shadow realm in Lux's underwear and Tartarus for mah girl Yuzu ^^

To fast to op Paramsy...you logic suchs tho...

A. Ban both plus Lux cuz he don't like Yugimons...

A2. (Fuck you Luxsy). History

A3. (Fuck you both ffs...) Black shink, cuz black is bae...

Q. Do you like me?

Fuck you and your monopoly:mickey:

more_horiz
A: Yeah, you are a nice lad Razz 

Q: Favorite fictional character? 

more_horiz
A. Aahhhhh there are so many...but I'll chop them down ti 2
Heads or tails between mah boy wizard Harry Potter and the son of Poseidon Percy Jackson...

Q. On a scale of 1/10 how high would tou rate yourself?

more_horiz
A. 1 (I'm really the worst at everything)

Q. if apples plus oranges is equal to bananas what is the mass of the earth (in pineapples)

more_horiz
A. 30768921 kg pineapple poop

Q. 2+2=?

more_horiz
So ima answer everything i missed as you guys want to know everything about me!!
A1 Hated deck is Monarchs as they are spammed at my locals as they are cheap. But i beat them with D.D.D so chet
A2: Ability is telekinesis
A3: English Alphabet
A4: Female Character is probable Alexis as i grew up watching that show, and havnt watched the new series
A5: I have never said i love you to anyone.
A6: I found out YGO when around 2004
A7: I kinda have a girlfriend, I know that there are about 3 girls that like me and its kinda a thing between me and one of them
A8: Yes i have a pet lamb
A9: Yes I have a crush with the girl mentioned above
A10: Ban them both.
A11: Fav subject probably Technical Graphics
A12:I dont judge skin color
13: No as my bro gets aggressive when playing
14: Yes i like you pep, as a friend
15: Fav fictional character is probably James Adams from the Cherub Series
16: People say I am nice so about a 2
17: Its obviously -1 pineapple as earth is not even worthy of a piece of pineapples powers
18: Im going to go with purple as aliens don't wear pajamas
Also I was kidding about yuma i don't like his character,

Q: What is considered the most romantic thing you have ever done, This is open to everyone and we will compare.
     I rented an entire cinema for a date once, it cost me over 200 euro

more_horiz
A. I had a full conversation with a girl once (she thought I was gay Sad I'm so hopeless )

Q. how popular are you in your home town

more_horiz
I dont live in a town. I live in the middle of nowhere. At school I am not that popular but i am popular at the other side of the country when i go to a summer course every year for clever people.

more_horiz
Where was le question? Lol you popular at a smart people camp or something...NEEERD!

Okey I'll use last question...

A. I live in the capital of my country so kinda hard to be popular in it, tho I'm pretty well known at my school.

Q. What was favorite thing growing up?

more_horiz
I think my fav thing while growing up was water, like that water after school is always too op (wut)

Next: How do you rank up in DA now?

more_horiz
Lol you did that on purpose...

A. Send Anzo nudes Answer the Question above. - Page 2 1151057309
Maybe ask nicely and be cool? Maybe you can demonstrate how it's done nowadays with me? 

Q. When was the felt time you felt you loved somebody...

more_horiz
y so many love related questions, I say 24/7 then

Next: Who in their right mind would frost a cake with their butt?!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply