Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Answer the Question above.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
Debi
username290
DDS
Booked
Linda-Senpai
Pepchoninga
DMK
Kangaroo-Jolty
CrimsonOverlord
faervel
Lux
Omega Ophion
16 posters

descriptionAnswer the Question above. - Page 5 EmptyAnswer the Question above.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Yo guys we used to have this in GDA and i thought it may be an idea to make some connections with people! Also to steal viewers from Kandy's post Smile

Rules 

Please keep it clean guys.....  (Yes I have no faith in you lot).
You can say that a question is too personal and just state another.
Please ask a question when you answer..........
Be kind about what people say, no slagging about certain likes or dislikes ( Unless it is to do with Pep Answer the Question above. - Page 5 4204681869  )
Have fun guys. Here is the first question: Who is your favorite member here?

descriptionAnswer the Question above. - Page 5 EmptyRe: Answer the Question above.

more_horiz
Although that would probably not be a good idea and it will cause big trouble here, it is possible for me to ban him and him to ban me also.

Next: How many percent are you serious when you are on DA?

descriptionAnswer the Question above. - Page 5 EmptyRe: Answer the Question above.

more_horiz
Tho it would be fun Answer the Question above. - Page 5 3974120512 

A. Well depends on the situation. When I'm on a serious conversation i'm like 75%, when im not...like 40 Answer the Question above. - Page 5 3974120512 
Q. same question chet

more_horiz
4%, in staff threads 5%

Next: Who are you voting for US's next president?

more_horiz
A: I'm not an American citizen.

Q: Tennis or table tennis?

more_horiz
Table Tennis

Q: Mystic, Valor, or Instinct?

more_horiz
A Mystic 

Q. why won't anyone post questions I can answer

more_horiz
Cuz i say so, welp ^^

Q. Yugioh or pokemon?

more_horiz
I want to say YGO because I have no interest in pokemon but as of now YGO's pool is as bad as Crimson's shet stained sauce parfait on top of Katana's pajamas full of dead flies and rotten pumpkins that not even Anzo wud lick it ._.

so can I say neither? lol

Next: What time is it now?

more_horiz
3:04

Q: Red, blue, or Yellow?

more_horiz
Blue all the way...

Q. Black or white?

more_horiz
Black

Q: Do you worship our lord and savior Goomy?

more_horiz
No, i worship myself...you should to...

Q. Do you worship me?

more_horiz
Honnay, no!  I worship these fabulous legggs~

Q:  Team Valor, or any other slutty team honnay?

more_horiz
Lol i like you mate Razz

Also i dont play pokeshit

A. Would you like to date me? 

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Lol i like you mate Razz

Also i dont play pokeshit

A. Would you like to date me? 

Bitch I already have me a boi~  You can be my shoe shiner though ;}

I have thousands of pairs of pumps honnay

more_horiz
Wait what? Why do you dump me...I'm so much better then any boy...IM THE ALL MIGHTY GOD OF GODS...you can't resist me...

Q. Do you love me!

more_horiz
I love tormenting you honnay

Q:  Was Skyward Sword a good game?

more_horiz
Never heard of it sweetheart, but you are a great game Nerd Smile

Q. Do you think I'm a good man?

more_horiz
A: You are on a good way to become one =) 

Q: Color or Colour?

more_horiz
A: ColoUr. 

Q: Why is Goodra so shit?

more_horiz
Because you ask it is...

Q. Why is the new pokemon anime so bad?

more_horiz
A: Haven't watched it.

Q: Favorite childhood cartoon (not anime)?

more_horiz
A. Well probably Star Wars: The clone wars...

Q. What year in school has been the most tough one until now (if you haven't finished school yet)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply