Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHow My Ramadan Was Spent EmptyHow My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
To start this post off for those who don't know me. I am Spade, former DA Admin, moderator, and assistant, also member of this community for 4 years. This is my returning post, but also one I felt needed to be posted. Most on this forum knows that it is Ramadan, a time that people of Muslim faith fast and worship.

During this holy time of their faith, I spent most of it being antagonizing towards people of the Islamic faith, due to outside stimuli egging me on and the need to be right. I was an asshole, and a bigot. In turn this caused me to break a long friendship I had with someone close to me. So I would like to say to everyone, to love all good people regardless of religious discrepancy, because the need to be right doesn't really make you feel righteous. Its rough losing a friend, especially over something as silly as your own pride.

Stand with the people of their faith that do good, not because of their faith or because of how they face their own specific struggle in this time, but because they are human just like us, even Anzo (Kappa)

Ramadan Mubarak!

descriptionHow My Ramadan Was Spent EmptyRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
Hello. It's always nice to meet an old member. 

I agree with your post. Even though I have my own opinion on Ramadan I salute to the people who are actually doing it. I couldn't last two days. 

Welcome back to the academy, I hope you will stick around. Exciting times are ahead of us! Wink

more_horiz

Too late. Had enough chances.

more_horiz
Well technically I never left the community, I was in the shadows, and I never mentioned for any apologies. I am aware of my own conduct. Tho understanding of the situation I would like.

more_horiz
Ayyyyyyyyyyyeeeee welcome back bby

Also work on the toxicity issue, don't want you getting perma'd on league. I mean how else am I going to beat you in 1v1's Sad

more_horiz
I wont ever get banned on league permanently, the goal is to reform, in and out of the game my boy.

more_horiz
Well, you aren't off to too much of a good start but hey man I #believe in you.

more_horiz
If people could just wake up the next morning and be a new and better person it would be too easy. These things take time.

more_horiz
Yo, sup How My Ramadan Was Spent 4204681869

more_horiz
fuck this nigga doin in obe tho

more_horiz
He was an admin and admins get auto placed in obe or something like that

more_horiz
At least he isnt ABD anymore.

more_horiz
There isn't ABD anymore sooo Razz

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:

fuck you doin in obe

more_horiz
#HaveSpadeandNuranduelandlosergoestoShapesnatchpinkforever

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:

I thought you were against the Pink?

more_horiz
DMK wrote:
There isn't ABD anymore sooo Razz

yea got replaced by the cum dorm which is even more dead then abd ;/
Anzo wrote:
Nuran wrote:

fuck you doin in obe

got there by beatin errybody in 2012 ;s
Linda-Senpai wrote:

dn dead so online ygo dead too ;s altho now these dn admins gonna have to solicit sex from underage kids on another gaming forum ;ss

more_horiz
Go talk to him.

I recently lost a friend who always expected me to be understanding towards whatever crap she thought of at that moment.
Even if it was to hurt her in the future. Admittedly, I never wanted to back down anytime she said something utterly idiotic. She sometimes sounded like an "Oppressed Tumblr Chick"

The nice thing about a lot of Muslims is that we are really forgiving at times. Just go up to him and apologize. Chances are he might understand. There is so much of a clusterfuck about what is going on with the religion that I personally don't blame anyone for being ignorant/arrogant about it. Like how would they know what's correct if everyone is claiming something different.

more_horiz
Neji wrote:
Go talk to him.

I recently lost a friend who always expected me to be understanding towards whatever crap she thought of at that moment.
Even if it was to hurt her in the future. Admittedly, I never wanted to back down anytime she said something utterly idiotic. She sometimes sounded like an "Oppressed Tumblr Chick"

The nice thing about a lot of Muslims is that we are really forgiving at times. Just go up to him and apologize. Chances are he might understand. There is so much of a clusterfuck about what is going on with the religion that I personally don't blame anyone for being ignorant/arrogant about it. Like how would they know what's correct if everyone is claiming something different.

Spoiler: the friend Spade was talking about is me .-. and I do not forgive him.

more_horiz
@Nuran bruh that's 2012, it's the elementary school for ygo

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Neji wrote:
Go talk to him.

Ayt that's cool.

Although I'm not sure why you'd post. It really only lays down a whole new set of assumptions.
Who cares who it was in the end? The guy realized he was wrong and is trying to better it. That's good for him, not you.

more_horiz
Neji wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Neji wrote:
Go talk to him.

Ayt that's cool.

Although I'm not sure why you'd post. It really only lays down a whole new set of assumptions.
Who cares who it was in the end? The guy realized he was wrong and is trying to better it. That's good for him, not you.

Because it's happened like 20 times by now.

more_horiz
Some people really don't realize anything until that thing is gone.

Leaving could have been a wake up call. Who knows?

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
@Nuran bruh that's 2012, it's the elementary school for ygo

na yo 2010 was glads and synchro cat ;s

more_horiz
I miss that format from the bottom of my heart.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply