Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DN Status After the Image Removal

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
Nuran
Flash Dreyar
Neji
DMK
BlackJack
Frisky Badger
Booked
AbyssalYGO
CrimsonOverlord
Anzo
ScottyAdams
JC the shadow hunter
Jv
17 posters

descriptionDN Status After the Image Removal - Page 3 EmptyDN Status After the Image Removal

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Yeah, as we all knew DN basically Died.

Nowadays it only has 600-700 People online. The Public Chat died, no one writes. No more Spam.

DN Status After the Image Removal - Page 3 I1U52Yw
DN Status After the Image Removal - Page 3 HA6P8FD

People moved to YGOPRO Percival the only one that adds Cards the same day after being spoilerd, and many moved to Devpro just because it was somehow related to DN.

descriptionDN Status After the Image Removal - Page 3 EmptyRe: DN Status After the Image Removal

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
fuck you

Don't try to flirt with me Neutral

But DN needed something to shake them up or they would end up behind the other dueling systems with their pace.

descriptionDN Status After the Image Removal - Page 3 EmptyRe: DN Status After the Image Removal

more_horiz
I think they already kind of behind lol.

more_horiz
Lol im glad DN died tbh

more_horiz
I'm not. Easily the best sim in terms of user friendliness and simplicity.

more_horiz
DMK wrote:

Tell me what did they update since pendulum zones? They even keep the same skin for years

more_horiz
user......friendliness......? DN? You sure? ._.

more_horiz
People who say that DN was user friendly obv never played KCVDS

Fast paced and easy to use. Just needed to be loved some more :'(

more_horiz
DMK wrote:

simplicity i get

but theres so much fkin DN Status After the Image Removal - Page 3 3356849850 in rated and forums of DN

more_horiz
Salt exists everywhere ... of course DN has a higher concentration of it than other places, as it is a bigger community.

more_horiz
DMK wrote:

Agreed.
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
DMK wrote:

Tell me what did they update since pendulum zones? They even keep the same skin for years

Basically nothing, they didn't show motivation to improve their visual and technical look and that's sad and I always disliked DN for that.
ScottyAdams wrote:
Salt exists everywhere ... of course DN has a higher concentration of it than other places, as it is a bigger community.

Agreed, again.

more_horiz
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/topic/181392-new-feature-custom-card-images/#entry2374985

Just gonna leave this here. Was posted by an admin

more_horiz
So id need to upload 100 plus images to make my decks playable. Yeeeeah dunno if anyone is up for that

more_horiz
I know I am not up for it...

more_horiz
Yea, a lil bit of work gotta be put in haha

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply