Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

What's your favorite anime and why?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+15
Shoogar
Galaksii
faervel
Lux
TricMagic
Naked magiciaN
SilentKatana
Atticus
Train Heartnet
Dex
Booked
CrimsonOverlord
BlackJack
Anzo
Linda-Senpai
19 posters

descriptionWhat's your favorite anime and why? EmptyWhat's your favorite anime and why?

more_horiz
Tell us your fav anime and why you like it so much.

Mine: Higurashi no naku koro ni

Higurashi is just too awesome to not love, really. It's a dark murder mystery told in a very captivating way that forces you to be seriously thinking the whole time. Each episode ends in the perfect cliffhanger that damn near forces you to watch the next episode right away. The pacing is 100% perfect. The characters are impossible not to love. The feels are real. VN is better tho and you should buy it on steam (even tho Steam only has 2 arcs so far...)

descriptionWhat's your favorite anime and why? EmptyRe: What's your favorite anime and why?

more_horiz
BLEACH

I like the fighting scenes.

descriptionWhat's your favorite anime and why? EmptyRe: What's your favorite anime and why?

more_horiz
Code Geasse

Because it's the best anime.

more_horiz
Saint seiya is 2gud and will always be also eeehhh the gundam series i guess,2many favs cant separate ;-;

more_horiz
It will be something that is out there in the future, not in the past.

more_horiz
ParaBox wrote:
It will be something that is out there in the future, not in the past.

i get that lol

more_horiz
Anything related to Mushi-Shi
I just love how there's no real plot, and that every episode has it's own story and character development.

more_horiz
Fate series nuff said

Because Type-Moon verse too good

more_horiz
Although it's gone completely downhill, Naruto & Shippuden. Explaining why would take too long.

more_horiz
Eh, I have a few...

Among my favourites would probably be the likes of Cowboy Jebop, Jin-Roh the Wolf Brigade, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency, Madoka Magica, and pretty much anything made by Satoshi Kon..

Oh right, Wolf Children too, excellent film.

more_horiz
eh? thats all of our members who watch anime?

mine is code geass, it is just way above everything else

more_horiz
Code geass for me too, though since that's been said,
No Game No Life

more_horiz
Yugioh What's your favorite anime and why? 1151057309

more_horiz
Full-metal Alchemist(Brotherhood)

I like the character development and how even the characters that make small appearances are well made. The plot's also nice and it's not exactly too short(though Angel Beats which kinda contradicts this) or too long.
Also OP's a plus we can't forget!

Honorable mentions:
Angel Beats
Konosuba

more_horiz
JOJO and hikaru no go

more_horiz
Gotta be Code Geass or Death Note, those ones really kept me watching them and I could start over and never get tired.

more_horiz
Delete thread pls, is cancer :^)

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
JOJO and hikaru no go

lol example of how ppl can change easily, u answered differently in ur post b4

mine will still always b something in the future not the past or present tho

more_horiz
My favorite is probably Hakuouki.  I don't actually know why I like it so much.

more_horiz
Shoogar wrote:
Delete thread pls, is cancer :^)

You play YGO and yet you talk like that?

more_horiz
Mine is iDOLM@STER. Both original and sequel. By watching this I get to live in their enviroment which is very nice also it has good music.

Miria is bae! I'm not going to jail.

more_horiz
Tad late once again. My favourite would have to be Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans. It recently ended, and I must say, it's a masterpiece of a series. I can't praise it enough. Incredible story, soundtrack, characters, EVERYTHING. One doesn't even need to know anything about Gundam going into it, considering IBO takes place in its own alternate universe.

more_horiz
I like, like a lot of shows.
I don't really have a specfic one.
Hold on let me list a bunch that I like that are really good.

FLCL
Haibane Renmei
Princess Tutu
Higurashi
Clannad
Madoka Magica
Mawaru Penguindrum
Shinsekai yori
Yuri Kuma Arashi
Little Busters

more_horiz
Bookingly wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
JOJO and hikaru no go

lol example of how ppl can change easily, u answered differently in ur post b4

mine will still always b something in the future not the past or present tho

I mean previous ones are still favs, just adding these to list

more_horiz
I'm versatile in my choices, just like Alisae.

But one animé that sticks out the most for me in terms of liking it is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply