Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionFavorite Abridged Anime Moments EmptyFavorite Abridged Anime Moments

more_horiz
Kinda self-explanatory. Post your favorite moments(or episodes, if you can't find the individual moment you want) from an abridged anime series. I'll start us off with this:

descriptionFavorite Abridged Anime Moments EmptyRe: Favorite Abridged Anime Moments

more_horiz

Tristan is just gold

descriptionFavorite Abridged Anime Moments EmptyRe: Favorite Abridged Anime Moments

more_horiz
I have plenty but somehow I can't choose a specific moment.

more_horiz
Tristan on episode 76 or something if I'm right when he was in a train with Serenity. She said "Tristan you're really my best friend" and he was like "OH NOOOOOO I GOT FRIEND-ZONED". I laughed my ass off Favorite Abridged Anime Moments 3974120512

more_horiz

This is also good.

more_horiz

The entire episode. I can't find the parts individually. 

"Friends dance, and since you don't dance, you aint no friends of mine! Strike three, you're out."

This is the best abriged ever no matter what anyone says

more_horiz
He keeps kicking me in the dick

more_horiz

more_horiz

A YGO one since this IS a YGO forum

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply