Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionFavorite ygo anime duels EmptyFavorite ygo anime duels

more_horiz
What are your fav duels from the animes and why?

Mine: #1: Yuma vs III.
Duel was intense AF and seeing III go psycho was awesome. III freaking killed Astral in the duel, mind fucked Yuma, and damn near ended the world, and the duel itself took three whole episodes, and he wasnt even the main bad guy. And he use Chronomaly.

#2: Yuma vs Astral.
Fucking Astral summoned five Utopia monsters in one turn. That is all.

#3: IV vs Shark in the final season of Zexal.
IV put his fuckng all in that duel, ranking up every single one of his bosses, only to still lose and be killed off in the end. RIP IV.

descriptionFavorite ygo anime duels EmptyRe: Favorite ygo anime duels

more_horiz
Yuma vs Astral is currently the best so far. 5 xyz monsters on the field, damn. u gotta give it to Astral. DOne in ONE TURN TOO!!, NOW THAT is a god

more_horiz
CrimzonSlayeRx wrote:
Yuma vs Astral is currently the best so far. 5 xyz monsters on the field, damn. u gotta give it to Astral. DOne in ONE TURN TOO!!, NOW THAT is a god

more_horiz
Yeah Yuma vs Astral was freaking awesome

Astral went all fucking out, did not hold anything back. One of the best things about Zexal is how awesome the duels are.

Another awesome one was that one duel between Yuma and Vector where Yuma went Dark Zexal, and they were both getting their monsters attack points WAY over 9000. That was just insane.

more_horiz
Your all crazy, zexal duels are terrible. 5d's definitely had the best duels and thats not just because they were played on motorcycles (that part is actually pretty lame) but they had much much better action. I cant stand yuma's duels he takes the tendency of all main yugioh characters using the same monster over and over again to a whole new level. I got soooo sick of him summoning Utopia. Yes yusei used stardust alot, especially near the end of the series but at least he won a few duels with junk warrior, nitro warrior, turbo warrior etc. Yuma won like 15 duels in a row using the exact same move. He would get down to like 100 or 200 lp and then summon utopia, summon utopia ray and use all its overlay units for a OTK. WAY to predictable. Kite and Shark were kinda cool but it wasent enough for me.

more_horiz
Yugi vs Atem.

Yugi vs Joey.

Yugi vs Kaiba, battle city.

more_horiz
Undeadpharaoh wrote:
Your all crazy, zexal duels are terrible. 5d's definitely had the best duels and thats not just because they were played on motorcycles (that part is actually pretty lame) but they had much much better action. I cant stand yuma's duels he takes the tendency of all main yugioh characters using the same monster over and over again to a whole new level. I got soooo sick of him summoning Utopia. Yes yusei used stardust alot, especially near the end of the series but at least he won a few duels with junk warrior, nitro warrior, turbo warrior etc. Yuma won like 15 duels in a row using the exact same move. He would get down to like 100 or 200 lp and then summon utopia, summon utopia ray and use all its overlay units for a OTK. WAY to predictable. Kite and Shark were kinda cool but it wasent enough for me.

I'll admit Yuma's duels were quite often predictable, but they were so freaking intense, and there were some times where he was really awesome and used cards like Excailibur, Volcasaurus, and Atalndis

Also, Vector. VECTOR! The amount he makes shit go over 9000, esp vs Yuma...it is crazy

more_horiz
Yusei vs Z-One

Quasar summon with 5 Synchros was especially epic and I like that the duel didn't end there after a boss monster's summon.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply