Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[TCG] Yugi's Legendary Decks ERRATA Empty[TCG] Yugi's Legendary Decks ERRATA

more_horiz
Finally the TCG, as always, corrects a lot of cards text to follow the OCG Rulings and procedures.
Because we all know TCG Judges sucks.

Anyway I'll post here a lot of ERRATA that are important somehow, or just old old cards the finally got a PSCT.

The topic will be updated often, since for now we have not a clear image of all the cards.

Magical Hats

[TCG] Yugi's Legendary Decks ERRATA Latest?cb=20151114162107

During your opponent's Battle Phase: Choose 2 Spell/Trap Cards from your Deck and 1 monster you control. Special Summon them as Normal Monsters (ATK 0/DEF 0) in face-down Defense Position, Set the chosen monster if it is face-up, and shuffle them on the field. The 2 cards chosen from your Deck are destroyed at the end of the Battle Phase, and cannot remain on the field except during this Battle Phase.

This is for noobs, since they never got that the cards are actually Special Summoned, as the OCG Rulings and a little of common sense says.

Soul Rope

[TCG] Yugi's Legendary Decks ERRATA 317?cb=20151114125748

When a monster you control is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard (except during the Damage Step): Pay 1000 LP; Special Summon 1 Level 4 monster from your Deck.

Double Spell

[TCG] Yugi's Legendary Decks ERRATA 321?cb=20151114110515

Discard 1 Spell Card, then target 1 Spell Card in your opponent's Graveyard; place that target in the appropriate Zone on your side of the field, and as this card's resolution, follow its card text as if you had used it yourself.

Monster Recovery

[TCG] Yugi's Legendary Decks ERRATA 328?cb=20151114094208

Target 1 monster you control that is owned by you; if that monster is still on the field, shuffle it and your entire hand into the Deck, also, after that, draw cards equal to the number of cards you shuffled from your hand into the Deck by this effect. (You cannot activate this card if you have a card in your hand that is owned by your opponent.)

Dark Magician of Chaos

[TCG] Yugi's Legendary Decks ERRATA S-l1600

During the End Phase, if this card was Normal or Special Summoned this turn: You can target 1 Spell Card in your Graveyard; add it to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Dark Magician of Chaos" once per turn. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, after damage calculation: Banish that opponent's monster. If this face-up card would leave the field, banish it instead.

description[TCG] Yugi's Legendary Decks ERRATA EmptyRe: [TCG] Yugi's Legendary Decks ERRATA

more_horiz
We knew the DMoC one was coming ... Might come off the banlist soon enough

description[TCG] Yugi's Legendary Decks ERRATA EmptyRe: [TCG] Yugi's Legendary Decks ERRATA

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:

Hopefully. I forgot half of this original effects tho, these are just little changes (or they aren't  Rolling Eyes)

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:

Hopefully. I forgot half of this original effects tho, these are just little changes (or they aren't  Rolling Eyes)

literally the only thing that changed was 'during the end phase' for DMoC's Spell recursion effect. The other effects are the same.

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:
Lux wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:

literally the only thing that changed was 'during the end phase' for DMoC's Spell recursion effect. The other effects are the same.

Literally speaking, this part of that add effect too > 'You can only use this effect of "Dark Magician of Chaos" once per turn.'

That certainly wasn't on the original! <<

But yeah... Conceptually speaking it's still pretty much as you've said.

more_horiz
TCG judges don't all suck. We just have a habit of taking things exactly word for word. It has it's pros and cons. There are TCG rulings that I like much more than the OCG ones. Although yeah a good number of TCG judges do suck. One of the reasons I became a judge was to help better the ratio of good:bad judges <3

more_horiz
DDS wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
Lux wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:

Literally speaking, this part of that add effect too > 'You can only use this effect of "Dark Magician of Chaos" once per turn.'

That certainly wasn't on the original! <<

But yeah... Conceptually speaking it's still pretty much as you've said.

Ah, so it's the same pretty much. 
Killua Zoldyck wrote:
TCG judges don't all suck. We just have a habit of taking things exactly word for word. It has it's pros and cons. There are TCG rulings that I like much more than the OCG ones. Although yeah a good number of TCG judges do suck. One of the reasons I became a judge was to help better the ratio of good:bad judges <3

#KilluaTheBestJudgeConfirmed

more_horiz
Double Spell sounds cool though

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply