Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBecause old decks are tons of fun, not like meta, or new decks.  EmptyBecause old decks are tons of fun, not like meta, or new decks.

more_horiz
Because old decks are tons of fun, not like meta, or new decks.  8Ag0U4i

Side deck is for cards I'm not sure I should add.
Neko gimme fixes, coz neko is awesome at giving fixes.

descriptionBecause old decks are tons of fun, not like meta, or new decks.  EmptyRe: Because old decks are tons of fun, not like meta, or new decks.

more_horiz
-Claps-

Ed is a pro for using great old decks that are actually fun to use.

descriptionBecause old decks are tons of fun, not like meta, or new decks.  EmptyRe: Because old decks are tons of fun, not like meta, or new decks.

more_horiz
Not really that old, but yeah, looks pretty standard for Advanced

more_horiz
So lucky I milled my resources...

more_horiz
make it a monster mash

more_horiz
Danica, the Great wrote:
Not really that old, but yeah, looks pretty standard for Advanced

The deck has more than 4 years, how is that "not really that old" good sir?
And as for the standard part, tbh I think the build is pretty much original, if you could show me any similar build...(Sticking to the obvious of course, it's still a tele-dad deck you can't possibly expect to see some random allien skull out of nowhere right?)
Anyways if you could give some suggestions or fixes your post would be a little more interesting.

more_horiz
-1 Duality
+1 Caius
Don't really know if that is good in this particular deck, but I've liked Caius at 1 or 2 in Tele DAD so far.

more_horiz
Yeah I've been thinking about caius, not removing duality though meta is way too fast nowadays and I need as much as I can use to keep its speed.
May try removing something else tho.

more_horiz
Well another take out option I do not see. You need all veilers since you're low on traps and it's Light for Chaos stuff. How good is Return? I see a lot of banishing but I don't know how much you have banished usually.

more_horiz
Yeah return is indeed one of the out options, still testing it tho

more_horiz
Ed u try dark creator yet?

more_horiz
What do u suggest taking out for him?

more_horiz
Problem is that every card has a good purpose in the deck. Still needs a bit more strong single cards, which don't rely on a combo that much (e.g. Dark Creator, Caius)
You will have to see what is least needed when you are playing it.

more_horiz
Dark Slayer wrote:
What do u suggest taking out for him?

Either plasma or doom lord(I think that's the name of the card before plasma). They both fuel D-draw which is good, but meh I feel like it'd be too coincidental to drop plasma, so most likely that.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply