Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPredictions for 2015 Yugioh WC EmptyPredictions for 2015 Yugioh WC

more_horiz
Predictions for 2015 Yugioh! World Championship Winning Deck.

August 15 and 16th will be the 2015 Yugioh! World Championship held in Kyoto, Japan.

From recent World Championship Qualifying Tournaments this year, these 4 archetype decks tend to be the most successful that can be qualified to enter the tournament, however there are potential dark horses (such as Ritual Beasts) that may end up coming out of nowhere which is why "other" is a 6th choice (just look at 2013 with Jarel Winston and Exodia). With hope that I got this topic in the right category, go ahead and discuss your reason(s) why the certain deck YOU voted for will win the 2015 Yugioh! World Championship tournament.

descriptionPredictions for 2015 Yugioh WC EmptyRe: Predictions for 2015 Yugioh WC

more_horiz
Qliphort Turbo Will win.

descriptionPredictions for 2015 Yugioh WC EmptyRe: Predictions for 2015 Yugioh WC

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
Qliphort Turbo Will win.

1000000000%

Banlist makes it near unbeatable.

more_horiz
Well everything is banned in WC expect Qlis so any Qli build can win it
but imo thats better let qli win worlds so it 100% get rekt the next banlist and we get rid of that hemlet deck for good  Twisted Evil

more_horiz
If I remember rightly there merge TCG and OCG so won't that effect Qli? (I've been away for the game)

more_horiz
yup it was a combined list between tcg and ocg but that didnt hurt qli as konami really loves that deck for no reason, realising wavering eyes as well :/

more_horiz
Ritual Beasts. Been my pick for a while, so sticking with it.

more_horiz
Gnar wrote:
If I remember rightly there merge TCG and OCG so won't that effect Qli? (I've been away for the game)

It won't hamper them at all, if anything the merge makes them better as their biggest opposition is a non factor.

Qli will be the deck to beat going into this event.

I would say Tellars would be objectively the second best deck since the only 'hit' to them is Reinforcements of the Army being at one.

I'd be fine with either of them winning and getting 'the worlds treatment', such utterly simplistic decks deserve it.

Also Jarrel Winston took Exodia to the 2012 World Championships

more_horiz
Yea, Qli will take the trophy.

more_horiz
The point is that wavering eyes is 1000% lega for WC 2015 since it's a CORE card as well, not only CROS advanced.

So with Towers arround it's hard. But the most annoying card is Assembler.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply