Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

March 2013 ban list predictions

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+31
Nuran
The_Nameless
Sabo-Chan
Lord of Blue-Eyes
Eheroduelist
Phoenix King
Neji
Liyana
Juelz Anthony Cruz
Linda-Senpai
FluffyTots
Kairi
Alexta
Dex
Efane
LòKóS
onlyaaron17
Naito Raizu
mimgrim
FSG
girlchan
Whatup Nab
Nekofjung
Anzo
Train Heartnet
Jue Viole Grace
Alikaey
ALu
Smokey
Frisky Badger
ConnerDrake4
35 posters

descriptionMarch 2013 ban list predictions EmptyMarch 2013 ban list predictions

more_horiz
Hey guys so we have a few months till the next ban list comes out and i would like to see what people think should be ban and what not to be ban or what people think should at least be limited here is what i think

BAN LIST
Black luster solder - Envoy of beginning
Monster Reborn
Gateway of the six
Dark hole

Limited List

Premature Burial
Mirror Force
Atlantean Dragoon
Sinister Serphant
Dark Magician of Chaos
Dedication Through Light and Darkness
Miracle fusion
Solemn Warning
Shooting Quasar Dragon
Trishula of the Ice Barrier

Semi Limited

Legendary Six Samurai Shi En
Chaos Sorcerer
Formula Synchron
One Day of Peace
Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan
Grandmaster of the Six Samurai
Elemental Hero the Shining

Unlimited

Primal seed
Burial From a Different Dimension
Wall of Revealing Light

So thats Pretty much all i can think of that they might consider doing
i did some of these based on how useful the cards are and based on some other predictions as well as what they would do if they banned a certain card

take Gateway for example if they ban that then they would have to semi limit Shi En even though i hate that monster when its against me its only fair if Gateway was to disappear from the deck
If BLS was ban well then there is no reason primal seed should be limited and then they would have to semi limit Mirror Force and un ban trish or else we all would be pretty mad

tell me what you think i will appreciate it

descriptionMarch 2013 ban list predictions EmptyRe: March 2013 ban list predictions

more_horiz
Envoy of the ENd will go to three Before DMoC and Trish come back.

descriptionMarch 2013 ban list predictions EmptyRe: March 2013 ban list predictions

more_horiz
ok i can see that bringing them both back is kind of bad but if they brought back BLS then they can bring back MDoC at least if they ban him

more_horiz
You obv don't know about Prophecy.

more_horiz
are you serious about this list?

more_horiz
Ever heard of exceeds friend? If not, under what kind of rock are you living?

more_horiz
Mmm. Monster Reborn is less broken than Premature. I can think of so many combos to abuse that card with.

DMoC would make Prophecy even more broke than they are now. Even if he is banished when he leaves the field, having that extra +1 is just ridiculous, being able to instantly re-use any staple spell.

Sinister Serpent...? You're basically making cards like Lightning Vortex a free Raigeki.

Not really any point in limiting Quasar. It's hard to get out the 2nd one without a good set up, let alone a 3rd.

Trishula was banned for a reason. Make it with Tuningwares + Dark Sea Floats and then activating De-Synchro on it brings in so many pluses for you and minuses for the opponent.

Shi-En in Semi? It's way too easy to get out, has great attack and effect. No. It stays in limited.

I don't know what to say about Chaos Sorc since it's been everywhere on the banlist but It's been doing fine so far in limited.

his list has many faults and needs reconsidering. Think more about the new cards and less about the old because, frankly, they look pretty comfortable where they are.

more_horiz
Saw Trishula back to 1, didn't care about this list.

more_horiz
Saw Trishula to 1 and heroes totally unplayable, didn't care about the list.

more_horiz
It's too early to try and predict a banlist, a good time to predict when, is when you're not drunk March 2013 ban list predictions 1151057309

Flaws in your list:
- BLS? Nah, not a chance.
- Reborn? The card is not even over powered anymore.
- Gate? lol no comment
- Dark hole? The card is okay, seriously
- P.Burial? WHY? lol
- MF: People are even rarely use it at 1...
- Dragoon? Play mermails more, he's not the only guy...
-Sinsister/DMoC? Not a chance.
- Miracle Fusion: Nop, it's the only reason why people are using this deck, Konami won't kill a whole deck so you can win easier.
- Warning/Quasar/Trishula? Big NO
- Shi En: ..... why? the card is broken enough at 1
- CS: KONAMI won't bring the Chaod Era again and give more support to cards that can troll XYZ monsters, the cards they're trying to promote.
-Formula: It's useless, people hardly can get one, and frankly it's all they need.
- One day of peace: I'm gussing you're having hard times against Exodia?
- Grandmaster: It's not even broken....
- Shining: Again, obviously you're having hard times against HEROs
- last 3 doesn't make sense.

Taking a look into your list, it feels like it's a personal list, not a logical one. You're having problems against Sams, HERO's and Exodia, so you want cards that helps those decks banned. You hate it when your opponent gets a BLS, you want it banned.

You must thinkg logically more. KONAMI cares about promoting new archtypes and XYZ monsters, they won't be limiting, semi-limiting and banned normal cards anymore. Next banlist will have probably most effects over XYZ monsters than other cards. XYZ is the big deal over here.

See, even when KONAMI makes a banlist we all think for a moment it was stupid decision, but after 2 weeks or so, we start to see the difference, it allows for decks that people had forgotten all about to have some sort of "luck" over the new decks. It's not really what they aim for, they ban old cards, so that people start using new cards. That's what somone who thinks from a "KONAMI cares only about money" perspective. From my point of view, The XYZ, and all the new Archtypes are what KONAMI wants us to use. Still, they never killed a whole deck in 1 format.

more_horiz
ok never mind i thought it would be a good idea to put up a prediction for the new list but i can see people are either just happy the way the list is or i am not thinking straight because i have been up and awake all night and i might have just not thought about the prophecy deck

and a few others

.... since that happened ill ask what do you want to see in the next list if any make a update list to say what think Konami will do

more_horiz
My ideal list. It hits many categories by just enough to make them less broken without killing them entirely. It also adds back some older decks, making them viable but not broken.

Banned:
Mind Control

Limit:
Snoww
Goyo Guardian
Substitoad
Spellbook of Secrets
Solemn Warning
Pot of Duality

Semi:
WU Shark
WU Magician
Mezuki
Six Samurai United
Miracle Fusion
BW - Gale the Whirlwind
Honest
Solemn Judgment
One Day of Peace

Unlimited:
Burial from a Different Dimension
Book of Moon
Monster Gate
Bottomless Trap Hole
Destiny Hero - Malicious
Summoner Monk

more_horiz
True, KONAMI never gave their players what they really wanted to be banned. That's why it's useless to make illogical banlists, it just gives people fake hopes. Instead, we make a logical one.

My list would be this (Again, it's not an accurate one)

Banned: I can't predict banned cards, since i don't see a card in this format that should be banned. All cards are alike for me, there is no really "overpowered" card inhm. But if i MUST ban something...
- Card Trooper: You might ask why? Well, i'm thinking from KONAMI perspective here. The card is supporting decks that they don't want to see it topping events like Chaos Dragons, Chaos Agents. Not mentioning the card can be used in many other decks.

Limited:
- Maxx "C" (Again, not accurate prediction)
- Dark World Gates (Not accurate)
- Torrential Tribute (Now, this card doesn't give XYZ a space to breath, i believe KONAMI hates it, so yea)
- Tiras/Adreus (One of them at least, both are just too much of game changers)

Semi-Limited:
- D-Prison
- CED
- Sangan
- Pulsar Dragon
- Lyla
- Wind-up Magician
- Rai-oh

^ Non of the above is accurate, not even close to accurate. But if you want the current decks to still be used, just no often as it used to be (KONAMI perspective) you would give them a small hit, not something huge, something ordinary.

It's not a full list, wrote it in 4 mins, didn't even think much about it. You asked for a list, i gave you inaccurate-early predictions.

EDIT: Neko posted while i was typing for the second time today lol, but yeah, his list looks pretty good to me.

more_horiz
why do people think i want to kill decks i love Heros i dont have a problem with exodia and i really think shi en should be semi if gateway was to be ban
dark hole was random MDoC i never used a prophecy deck nor have i faced one yet at least to its full extent and i heard several friends say they want trish back honestly i do have a problem with BLS half way one half is that i want one so bad and cant afford it ever and the other problem is that i see it in every deck that has light and dark monsters in it monster reborn well the fact you can revive a monster in either players grave well at least you have to pay something for premature burial
i would like to see some of this yes but i thought about how to do it with out completely killing a deck or 2 like they did with plants
honestly i dont care what happens for sure because i have no control over the list and i will not be able to talk Konami into doing this stuff

however i do appreciate some poeples input on this list
but others saying they dont care because of 1 or 2 old cards coming back?
well im sorry but this was just a random list that had little thought for some new archetypes like prophecy or six sams honestly i did not think anyone could abuse a sinister serpent because it did not dawn me for a second that lightning vortex as unlimited
its very late in texas or now very early i have not slept so yeah i think that Anzo is right
the best time to think about this is when your not drunk or in this case so tired you cant keep your head up to look at the computer screen to type
i promise ill update later when i have had more sleep this thing is what i did out of shear boredom because i had to watch my sick dad to make sure he doesnt do anything stupid or make sure he doesnt fall of his bed which is still stupi

im going to sleep when i get back on ill update with a better brain and this time i will think of all the archetypes and do a logical list shoot im tired

more_horiz
Banned:
Mind Control

Limit:
Snoww
Spellbook of Secrets
Highpriestess of Prophecy
Madolche Magileine
Madolche Ticket
Mermail Abyssmegalo
Abyss-sphere
Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Geargiaccelerator

Semi:
WU Shark
WU Magician
Mezuki
Six Samurai United
Miracle Fusion
BW - Gale the Whirlwind
One Day of Peace
Book of Moon
Madolche Mew Feuille

Unlimited:
Burial from a Different Dimension
Bottomless Trap Hole
Destiny Hero - Malicious

Ripped off from Neko and changed a few things. Geargia, Madolche, Merms and Prophecy added to the list. Not entirely accurate but it's still something.

And there are still some of the other decks like Dragunity/Assault, Gravekeepers and Hieratic I'm a bit unsure about :L

EDIT: And Trish won't come back. Even I want it back because I love the Ice Barrier dragons. Admittedly, it's effect alone isn't too great, getting to Caius and card from the field, hand and grave which, at most, is a -2. But, as always, people find ways to abuse the crap out of cards.

more_horiz
Banned
i dont have much for bans
gateway [ sams have united,dojo,2smoke, rota gateawya is just a damn plus]

Semi

WU~Mag. (Broken)
lonefire (Bring gigavise back)
miracle fusion (Broken)
T.G Striker ( Needs to comeback and help out synchs)
DAD[kidding kinda]
1 day of peace( Really hate exodia,stall,those decks)
mermail abyssmegalo( Some random logic on this one)
Atlanteans infantry & marksman (Those 2 are borken pich when ever you want
Zektor hornet ( Bring back a beast eff and help search)
Dw GRAPHA (Just cuz they never got hit)
Solemn Judgment (Cuz neko said so)

limit
dw snow (Just cuz they never got hit)
goyo guardian (Ban for 2 long
cold wave (Better than wave)
WU~Shark (Broken)
royal opression ( Just one cuz current meta)

unlimted
reborn tengu (No one uses him Sad )
Bottomless Trap Hole (Cuz neko said so)
Summoner Monk (Cuz neko said so)

more_horiz
Also, moved to TCG/OCG discussions.

more_horiz
H3R0_ELITE wrote:

Semi

Solemn Judgment (Cuz neko said so)

However I purposefully limited Solemn Warning when I semi'd Solemn Judgment. 2 Warning + 2 Judgment is too much imo. Warnings get spammed too much currently, whereas people have to typically think twice when using Solemn Judgment simply because the cost is so much higher on average.

more_horiz
See SJ at 2 is too much SW is like a need for us against the stupid meta. It stops stupid loops.

Banned:
Mind Control (Agree it's broken but many people don't use it. Pretty much dead since plants got hit)

Limit:
Snoww (Agreed)
Goyo Guardian (I can see why and I have no opinion against it)
Substitoad (Nah)
Spellbook of Secrets (Please but I know Konami wont do it because it is a new archetype and people gonna be trolling with this as meta next format.)
Solemn Warning (What are you on? I need 2 of these in my deck)
Pot of Duality (Doesn't affect me so why not)

Semi:
WU Shark (Broken and totally cool with it. It would STILL give them enough to loop which people won't understand)
WU Magician (Many people just play two so doesn't affect them anyway but it needs to be semi just cause its broken. ._.)
Mezuki (BRING BACK ZOMBIES FTW)
Six Samurai United (1 for 2 is bad so yes. But Sams arent that broken and rarely played. Konami needs to being them back not hit them again. So a bit shaky)
Miracle Fusion (Sure why not even though its my main deck doesnt mean its broken.)
BW - Gale the Whirlwind (Blackwings coming back!)
Honest (Hell no! This card is too broken)
Solemn Judgment (Again stops a lot of sh*t and people won't be afraid to use it. Keep Solemn bridge like it is)
One Day of Peace (Exodia trouble or something?)

Unlimited:
Burial from a Different Dimension (Sure bring back Chaos FTW)
Book of Moon (Emty jar trolls? also this card is pretty broken at 1 I would see it at 2)
Monster Gate (Sure why not?)
Bottomless Trap Hole (This card broken. Keep it at 2)
Destiny Hero - Malicious (No one plays D Heroes so its fine)
Summoner Monk (Meh)

My added list to Neko:

Banned:
Not a big fan when cards get banned so just mind control I guess.

Limit:
Same as I posted

Semi:
T.G. Striker (Yo why no one mention this card bring it back give some support to agents and stun)
Formula Synchron (Get agents and plants back up there dead)
Marshmallon (Broken at 3)
Dandy (Troll plants FTW)

Unlimit:
Reborn Tengu (Who plays him at 2? No use)

more_horiz
Aye Aye Aye, stop attacking Prophecy, it hurts my feelings
But if the rumors are true about Shark becoming a promo, I don't see why Konami would Limit/Semi limit it.

more_horiz
Banlist based on what ought to be hit

Banned:
•Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
•Wind-Up Factory
•Monster Reborn
•Heavy Storm
•Sangan

Limited:
•Wind-Up Magician (other decks have cards equivalent to Shark, and none of them make the decks broken. Magi is the real problem with WU)
•Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
•Snoww, Unlight of Dark World
•Atlantean Dragoon
•Mermail Megoaloabyss
•Fishborg Blaster
•Glow-Up Bulb
•Magician of Faith
•Mind Master
•Witch of the Black Forest
•Thousand Eyes Restrict
•Tribe Infecting Virus
•Sinister Serpent
•Royal Oppression
•Ring of Destruction
•Time Seal
•Hieratic Dragon King of Atum
•Eclipse Wyvern
•Giant Trunade
•Number 16: Shock Master
•Wind-Up Zenmaighty

Semi-Limited:
•Chaos Sorcerer
•Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World or The Gates of Dark World
•Blackwing, Gale the Whirlwind
•Mezuki
•Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
•Miracle Fusion
•Black Whirlwind
•Monster Gate
•Ultimate Offering
•Gladiator Beast Bestiari

Unlimited:
•Advanced Ritual Art
•Scapegoat
•Summoner Monk
•Reborn Tengu
•T.G. Striker
•Pot of Duality

KONAMI's actual Banlist

Banned: Nothing

Limited: Unpredictable

Semi-Limited: Unpredictable

Unlimited: Nothing

The reason why I say that both limited and semi-limited are unpredictable is because KONAMI is becoming increasingly more blatant on having the game state adhere solely to the profitability of the company, disregarding the decayed quality of the game itself. The last four formats have been increasingly more random with each banlist. The cards on my banlist are cards to promote a greater amount of versatility in the game state, bringing back cards that aren't extremely powerful anymore, and hitting decks that have engines with unreasonable amounts effectiveness for their respective skill floor.

more_horiz
Meh, I suppose I have to justify each pick or else people assume they know why I think the things I do.

1. The Warning/Judgments 2/1 --> 1/2 flip. Warnings are being spammed too much in today's play. Judgment requires more intelligence about when to use it, because a misuse is more likely to lead to an OTK. It would slow down the meta just a touch in this configuration so that there is not quite as much mass field-spamming like many decks prefer to do nowadays. The change would be tiny, but imo important.

2. Mind Control ban. As it is RIGHT NOW Mind Control is a balanced card. However, with the other changes I made to the list, Synchros would regain some popularity, and Mind Control is too powerful when players are using a more equal amount of synchro and Xyz decks. When Xyz decks are used almost exclusively, that results in less good Mind Control targets, since Xyz monsters can't be used to Synchro Summon or Xyz summon.

3. Snoww limit. Grapha is fine at 3 - the main issue is that Snoww gives too much added searchability to a deck that already plays VERY fast. Slowing down Dark Worlds by this amount is enough to balance it out.

4. Goyo Guardian isn't nearly as OP as he was when he was originally banned. The game has changed and it is safe to include him back. Additionally, with the Brionac ban which is absolutely necessary, there are no longer any good spammable level 6 synchro monsters, whereas Xyz monsters have at least 1 or 2 good spammables at every rank except rank 1.

5. Substitoad. One copy isn't game-breaking. Any more and I could see an issue, but he isn't a win condition in and of himself - he needs additional cards to combo with and requires a dedicated deck.

6. Spellbook of Secrets is the search card for the set. The set has so many cards in it that having a generic searcher that can be spammed to get you anything you need while also activating abilities and being used as fodder in the grave is a bit too much in my opinion. The Spellbook archetype is not broken, but it does need just the slightest trimming back.

7. Pot of Duality. At 3 everyone used 3 in nearly every deck. At 2 everyone uses 2 in basically every deck. The card is too generic or a searcher/deck thinner and reminds me too much of other cards that have been banned for a long time (namely Pot of Greed and Graceful Charity). It may not be banworthy, but I think after seeing it at 2 there is cause to bring it down to 1.

8. WU Shark & Magician. Was deciding how to change Wind-Ups without killing them. I believe the answer is less OTK's and Shock Masters on turn 1. To aid that affect, I wanted to decrease the chance of starting a hand with both Shark and Magician. Additionally, it means that although Wind-Ups can still do great and long combos, they will have a slightly more difficult time plastering the field with 5 Xyz's every game.

9. Mezuki gets a semi because Zombies have seen almost 0 play in tournaments for a long time, and a simple limit --> semi for Mezuki I don't even think will change that. Still, it might make some people take a 2nd look at them.

10. Six Samurai United gets a semi just as a small tweak to Sams. Same with Miracle Fusion and heroes - just a small tweak.

11. BW - Gale the Whirlwind moves up to 2 to provide additional generic support to synchros, and because he hasn't been seeing any play outside of a dedicated BW deck like he used to meaning he isn't as OP as he used to be. Would give BW decks a slight bump.

12. Honest - because formats with 2 Honest keeps people ... honest. While you can have some OTK's that form from it, they are more or less inconsistent and the change would actually be to slow down play a bit, by making people take their time in deciding what to do with their opponent's weak attack position LIGHT monster.

13. One Day of Peace has almost single-handedly revived many stall, mill, and Exodia archetypes. I'm not saying get rid of it, but those decks have seen a lot more play in the last 2 formats than what people pay attention to, so I'm just saying cut back by 1.

14. Burial from a Different Dimension. It was worthy of limitation back when peopel could spam 3 Mezuki and 3 PSZ, but without all of that, and with Chaos decks containing only 1 CS and 1 BLS it should be safe to unlimit.

15. Book of Moon is currently used in a little less than half of all tournament decks at 1 copy. While it is an excellent card, many people have been unable to find space in their decks for it. I believe that, if unlimited, it will be treated like MST currently is. People will try to fit 1-2 copies into most decks, but very few decks will actually run a full 3 copies. Therefore, it is ok to unlimit it.

16. Monster Gate has not been used in years, and was only ever really present in a single format. Should be safe to unlimit.

17. BTH is being replaced in most decks by CED. Many people choose to not run any copies at all. CED is turning out to be a better all-around card in a format where you'll almost always be seeing your opponent summon Synchro or Xyz monsters.

18. Malicious is at 3 because D Heroes have not been seen in ages. Not even sure putting him at 3 will revive them at all.

19. Summoner Monk has seen a reasonable period of non-use so it's safe to assume that he doesn't need a limitation anymore.

more_horiz
Nekofjung wrote:

15. Book of Moon is currently used in a little less than half of all tournament decks at 1 copy. While it is an excellent card, many people have been unable to find space in their decks for it. I believe that, if unlimited, it will be treated like MST currently is. People will try to fit 1-2 copies into most decks, but very few decks will actually run a full 3 copies. Therefore, it is ok to unlimit it.
No, BoM should never be at more than 1 again because of how much faster the game is. However opens with this case basically can do all their things, and then have a high chance of drawing it first turn, and maintain field control for the first three turns, which is enough to determine games. It basically acts as Royal Oppression in that sense, and you wouldn't put Royal Oppression to three.

more_horiz
Danica, the Great wrote:
Nekofjung wrote:

No, BoM should never be at more than 1 again because of how much faster the game is. However opens with this case basically can do all their things, and then have a high chance of drawing it first turn, and maintain field control for the first three turns, which is enough to determine games. It basically acts as Royal Oppression in that sense, and you wouldn't put Royal Oppression to three.

Do you actually read what you write before clicking to post? I can't understand your argument because it doesn't make any sense phystically or via any usage of the English language - just a jumble of seemingly random words. Book of Moon doesn't determine games by itself. It doesn't grant you any more field control than Compulsory Evacuation Device, Solemn Judgment, or Solemn Warning. It doesn't act like Royal Oppression because ... NOTHING IS DESTROYED, NO SUMMON IS NEGATED, NO EFFECT IS NEGATED. So I just gotta ask, wtf are you talking about? If you want to make a case for BoM being overpowered, then 1st explain why very few people even play it when it's at 1. There are other options that most people take 1st over BoM as it currently stands, so they don't even fit 1 copy in their decks. What makes you think that suddenly peoples' decks are going to have room for 3 copies, and why do you think they would want to run 3?

more_horiz
Nekofjung wrote:
Danica, the Great wrote:
Nekofjung wrote:

Do you actually read what you write before clicking to post? I can't understand your argument because it doesn't make any sense phystically or via any usage of the English language - just a jumble of seemingly random words. Book of Moon doesn't determine games by itself. It doesn't grant you any more field control than Compulsory Evacuation Device, Solemn Judgment, or Solemn Warning. It doesn't act like Royal Oppression because ... NOTHING IS DESTROYED, NO SUMMON IS NEGATED, NO EFFECT IS NEGATED. So I just gotta ask, wtf are you talking about? If you want to make a case for BoM being overpowered, then 1st explain why very few people even play it when it's at 1. There are other options that most people take 1st over BoM as it currently stands, so they don't even fit 1 copy in their decks. What makes you think that suddenly peoples' decks are going to have room for 3 copies, and why do you think they would want to run 3?

Kapwn

more_horiz
Thanks for helping out Edward. March 2013 ban list predictions 6295259

more_horiz
Semi-Limited

T.G. Striker

Unlimited

Reborn Tengu

Only predictions I care about and if they don't happen I will be a sad panda.

more_horiz
My predictions are

Banned:

Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning

Mind Control

Monster Reborn

Exodia the Forbidden One

Limited:

Mirror Force

Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

Goyo Guardian

Snoww, Unlight of Dark World

Giant Trunade

Number 16: Shock Master

Glow-Up Bulb

Super Polymerization

Semi:

Dark Flare Dragon

Light Pulsar Dragon

Atlantean Dragoon

Mermail Megaloabyss

Ryko, The Lightsworn Hunter

Lyla, The Lightsworn Sorceress

Elemental HERO Absolute Zero

Elemental HERO The Shining

Gladiator Beast Bestiari

Call of the Haunted

Chaos Sorcerer

Black Whirlwind

Assualt Mode Activate

Lonefire Blossom

Wind-Up Shark

Wind-Up Magician

Thunder King Rai-Oh

Unlimited:

Destiny HERO Malicious

more_horiz
Naito Raizu wrote:

Banned:
Exodia the Forbidden One

Really? Banning exodia? Really? I take it someone has been having trouble with exodia decks.

more_horiz
Not really, though the way I see it is that many people get frustrated from Exodia decks winning through its condition. True, I don't like the concept of win condition decks like Final Countdown and Exodia, but I usually don't have much trouble with them.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply