Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[TCG] New ARG format revealed! Empty[TCG] New ARG format revealed!

more_horiz
ARG has developed it's own ban list, which they are reportedly using for the following events; ARG Circuit Series Charlotte, ARG Circuit Series Providence, The Player’s Championship, and the ARG Circuit Championship.  

Details on the reasoning for this can be found on this ARG article.

Changes from Standard TCG list :

Full list :

description[TCG] New ARG format revealed! EmptyRe: [TCG] New ARG format revealed!

more_horiz
Stratos and bubbleman to 1 seems fair.

ARG keep doing these lists <3

description[TCG] New ARG format revealed! EmptyRe: [TCG] New ARG format revealed!

more_horiz
Okay so if they wanted Qli mirrors in all their Grand Finals they got what they wanted.

more_horiz
Eh, it is ballanced.

more_horiz
https://www.reddit.com/r/yugioh/comments/3cjawi/please_boycott_arg/

I'll leave this here.

more_horiz
They're being more transparent than Konami already lol. I don't mind this list at all

more_horiz
Jue Viole Grace wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/yugioh/comments/3cjawi/please_boycott_arg/

I'll leave this here.

That will never change something nor being important.

more_horiz
Bubble to 1? Sad that just killed my Infernity Hero deck... Guess I'll have to bring another deck to Arg events for now..

more_horiz
Qliphort Tier 1 again. cool.

more_horiz
qli and tellar tier 1, so much fun Kappa

more_horiz
Quasar wrote:
qli and tellar tier 1, so much fun Kappa

Ayyye Strap on your helmets real tight boys!

more_horiz
Infernoid Assault too. And Maybe Yang Zing.

more_horiz
I hope konami doesnt make something similar to this list

more_horiz
I hope yes <.<

more_horiz
I might just buy nekroz from arg because now all of them are under 10$. A cheap lavalval chain would be nice too.

more_horiz
Or maybe I'll build burning abyss

more_horiz
Just run a Stellar lel

more_horiz
#tellar4lyfe

more_horiz
Stellar with norden on September for ARG Happiness.

more_horiz
ARG are deluded, their list is trash and their head is a scrub

Their facebook posts confirm that

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply