Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionImportant!! - Arc V new type of Summons Revealed! EmptyImportant!! - Arc V new type of Summons Revealed!

more_horiz
Important!! - Arc V new type of Summons Revealed! Wruqa810

New form of Summoning and Dueling!
Pendulum Summon!
“The Child of the Stars” is a keyword for this type of summoning!
It requires 2 monsters!
And monsters with brand new types of effects will appear!?
The white monster next to Yuya is captioned with “The Magician who Reads Stars” and the black one is “The Magician who Reads Time”.
Following on the footsteps of “5D’s Riding Duel” “Zexal’s AR Duel”, is the brand new “Action Duel” of “Arc-V”!
Action Duel is something that is done by generating these “touchable solid visions”! These solid visions surround the entire field and the Duel takes place in the entire area.
The new starter deck on sale on March 21st as reported on before is confirmed to allow you to perform Pendulum Summons. The Download Code it comes with teaches you how to perform the summon.

That's more Yu-Gi-Oh anime news. What's important, that when you do a "pendulum summon" you get 2 monsters! New types of monsters and new types of effect? I don't like that one very much, but I think that we should give them a chance. I really want to see this new type of dueling, the Action Duels, but what I would really like to see is how Pendulum Summons work. Be sure to leave your opinions!

descriptionImportant!! - Arc V new type of Summons Revealed! EmptyRe: Important!! - Arc V new type of Summons Revealed!

more_horiz
Pendulum summons pretty much indicate already that the two monsters used have to share some traits...
Like, on the right side we see Cyber Stein and that searching "Agent" I forgot the name of right now, both of which are Level 2.
Sounds a lot like Xyz all over again.

descriptionImportant!! - Arc V new type of Summons Revealed! EmptyRe: Important!! - Arc V new type of Summons Revealed!

more_horiz
Irate wrote:
Pendulum summons pretty much indicate already that the two monsters used have to share some traits...
Like, on the right side we see Cyber Stein and that searching "Agent" I forgot the name of right now, both of which are Level 2.
Sounds a lot like Xyz all over again.

The thing on the right is probably new OCG banlist. you know :D

more_horiz
the day they decide to continue the 1st anime with yugi..... that will be the day ygo will see light of the day. until then, these protagonist kids and their stories are just clones and shades of colors...

more_horiz
LoL, they are successfully changing YGO from a game for children to a game for old ass people.

more_horiz
If this turns out to be a BS, I am handing in my reitrement papers Important!! - Arc V new type of Summons Revealed! 3974120512

more_horiz
lets be honest, whatever it is, it always comes as refreshment to ygo. no matter you like it or not, a bit of anime, a bit of spice on top of it and there we go. It is not like xyz is any better than synchro lol, synchro was best imo considering the playability and speed of game and everything. xyz did not start so well but still we are forced to use it now as main stuff lol. Arc V will shade xyz and put this new style on top and that is it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply