Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

So, opinions on the new format?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
Jue Viole Grace
BlackWarGreymon
L.Lawliet
tavo
Naito Raizu
Zane Truesdale
Anzo
DMK
Linda-Senpai
Frisky Badger
Typical Jew™
Osprey
16 posters

descriptionSo, opinions on the new format? EmptySo, opinions on the new format?

more_horiz
So, guys and gals.

After seeing Konami screwing over most of the tiers, what's your opinions on this new format?

I personally thing its gonna be slow as hell.

Current Deck Options
Gladiator Beasts (With Fire Formation Support)
Agents (Chaos/Normal Variant)
Blackwings
T.Gs
Zombies (Definite with upcoming support)
Hieratics (This is a possibility, can swing either way)
Elemental Heroes (Again, a possibility.)
Tele-DAD
Chaos Dragons
Twilight (Maybe??)
Destiny Hero (Opinion?)
Constellar
Evilswarm
Plant Variants (Rulers?)

descriptionSo, opinions on the new format? EmptyRe: So, opinions on the new format?

more_horiz
the age of skill has arrived

descriptionSo, opinions on the new format? EmptyRe: So, opinions on the new format?

more_horiz
glads and eheros are pretty much null now.

more_horiz
I like it. My Tikis can finally strike back.

more_horiz
Chaos dragons for me, they take skill.

INB4HATE

more_horiz
they fahked up a lot of things

more_horiz
It's going to be a very interesting format.

more_horiz
My Gladiator Beasts... T.T DX DX DX DX

And my Plants... I'm so sad. DX

more_horiz
Dont forget Mecha Phantom Beast and Karakuri

more_horiz
TCG banlist is good.

more_horiz
Pff, soul drain hit, fissure hit, cosmos hit

All hail Dark Worlds

more_horiz
Fuck them...

I've been on the Hero train for a while now (over a year), so I'm really considering quitting YGO lol.

more_horiz
i basiclly came here just cos u have irate.

anyway...i rate current banlist 5/13

more_horiz
it's gonna be slow and interesting. At the least, it'll take more skill than the last format. Maybe it's time for my Machina deck to make a comeback?

more_horiz
I don't like this format :/ . Siting behind traps takes no skill i think i proven that with my Evilswarm.
As for decks i wanna play :
-Agents
-Bujin
-Evilswarm
-Constellar
-Plasma Control
-Mill Control
-Ghostrick
-Hieratic
-TG
-Prophecy (Problem ?)
-Fire Fist Axis 4 (16 Trap card deck , what more to say ?)

more_horiz
Looks like Konami screwed us again, at least the cards i wanned banned got banned (thank god). But banning Heavy Storm is INSANE.

Guess I will be running Blackwings (which has sh*t load of backrow) and Trollmentor (which doesn't give a single f*ck about backrow, people still wonder why i run Jinzo in that).

Thunder King Rai-oh, Macro and Fissure limited along with 1 of the drain cards, goodbye anti-meta nice seeing you.

more_horiz
Being serious here, my Gladiator Beasts are now dead, so the main deck I was going to use is completely gone. There was way too much reliance on the cards that got smashed for Gladiator Beasts to do anything this format.

Decks I'll run?

Despite my first complaints, Gigavise is still viable. The lack of Reborn and Avarice annoy the shit out of me for the deck, but it's still useable.

T.G. Agents look like they'll make a comeback. I was always curious on how they ran, so I might as well give them a whirl.

Lastly, Gishki Hieratics are still a pretty good deck. I'll have to make some tweaks to mine with M7 now limited, but there's a lot of stuff out there.

This format is going to be annoying, but hopefully it'll be fun.

R.I.P Gladiator Beasts

R.I.P Elemental HEROs

We'll miss you.

more_horiz
So bestiari semi-limited killed GB, interesting

more_horiz
Bestiari isn't Semi'd. Bestiari never got touched.

All the traps Gladiator Beasts had to use got touched. Well, except War Chariot.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply