Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionzim lab the begging of the invasion   Emptyzim lab the begging of the invasion

more_horiz
after my other lab was destroyed because of virus now i am reveled as an alien and i will complete my mission to destroy the human race. with the help of gir which can be see with no disguise my signature  and might appear in my posts as an part
gir: whats happening
not now gir now i will proceed creating mutants devices and creating free gifts for everyone
mutants and devises for destruction of earth gifts to well nothing i forgot you will hear explosions evil laughing and me and gir saying things
looking for rats to use in my experiments

descriptionzim lab the begging of the invasion   EmptyRe: zim lab the begging of the invasion

more_horiz
Stop making double threads....

descriptionzim lab the begging of the invasion   EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
is this Ban me Please serious?
 zim lab the begging of the invasion   576792747

Code:

n*i*g*g*a

descriptionzim lab the begging of the invasion   EmptyRe: zim lab the begging of the invasion

more_horiz
A quick google search tells me he is attempting to roleplay a character from a children's TV show.

This would explain the poor use of grammar; he has the mental age of a 9 year old, and most likely the same physical age. I suggest we ignore him in his entirety before he pops up with a comeback like "No, I'm 10, I bet I'm older than you" or some shit.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply