Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionzim lab the begging of the invasion   Emptyzim lab the begging of the invasion

more_horiz
after my other lab was destroyed because of virus now i am reveled as an alien and i will complete my mission to destroy the human race. with the help of gir which can be see with no disguise my signature  and might appear in my posts as an part
gir: whats happening
not now gir now i will proceed creating mutants devices and creating free gifts for everyone
mutants and devises for destruction of earth gifts to well nothing i forgot
p.s:cruse you virus for destroying my old base and my human disguise and gir disguise too
you will hear explosions evil laughing and gir doom song

descriptionzim lab the begging of the invasion   EmptyRe: zim lab the begging of the invasion

more_horiz
Wow. The drugs your doctor is giving you for being psychotic just aren't working. I recommend you try Heroin instead I feel it will work better for you. Wink

descriptionzim lab the begging of the invasion   EmptyRe: zim lab the begging of the invasion

more_horiz
Stop making double threads

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply