Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionEven More News About Pendulum Monsters EmptyEven More News About Pendulum Monsters

more_horiz
Even More News About Pendulum Monsters 1656194_10203308063451837_1574647656_n

Hello Duel Academy I'm sure you've been follow Law's news about pendelum monsters and Arc V. But tday I'll be taking over.

Recently Yu-Gi-Oh has confirmed the first 2 Pendulum monsters and their effects. I'm sure you wanna see it so lets hop right into this!

Even More News About Pendulum Monsters 1798866_10151835647996511_1330572262_n

I'm sure none of you can read Japanese (If so good for you). But I have the translation for you already!

Hoshiyomi no Majutsushi (Astromancy Magician)
Level 5 DARK Spellcaster-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
ATK 1200
DEF 2400
Pendulum Scale 1
Spell Effect: If your Pendulum Monster battles, your opponent cannot activate Spell Cards until the end of the damage step. If your other Pendulum Zone has a "Majutsushi" card or "Odd-Eyes" card, this card's Pendulum Scale becomes 4.
Monster Effect: Once per turn, when 1 Pendulum Monster you control is returned to your hand by your opponent's card effect: You can Special Summon 1 monster with the same Level from your hand.

Tokiyomi no Majutsushi (Chronomancy Magician)
Dark Spellcaster / Pendulum / Effect
Blue Scale 8 / Red Scale 8
Level 3 DARK Spellcaster-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
ATK 1200
DEF 600
Spell Effect: If you control no monsters you can activate this card. If your Pendulum Monster battles, your opponent cannot activate Trap Card until the end of the Damage Step. If you have a "Majutsushi" card or an "Odd-Eyes" card in your other Pendulum Zone, this card's Pendulum Scale becomes 4.
Monster Effect: While this card is in your Monster Card Zone, once per turn cards in your Pendulum Zone cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects.

I'd like to give credit where credit is needed so thanks to ARG and Ygorganization

descriptionEven More News About Pendulum Monsters EmptyRe: Even More News About Pendulum Monsters

more_horiz
Even more news> HUGE CHANGE TO YGO IN 2014

So now with OCG the first player does not draw on their first turn. So with this new change it how you play in ygo. This does not apply to TCG players yet. With this new change first players it stops some plays to go off. This allows the duel to be more balanced for the second player.

Also is now both players are now allowed to have a field spell on the field at the same time.

Sorry for double post didn't really want to make 2 topics about the info.

I hope this helped you guys!

descriptionEven More News About Pendulum Monsters EmptyRe: Even More News About Pendulum Monsters

more_horiz
I want admins to give me the power to edit TCG & OCG Discussion because people are trying to hurt my feelings.

more_horiz
Roflcopter xD

You just reposted what I posted. Hurt my feelings.

-feels-

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply