Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

In Depth guide for new members.

+31
KishKosh
Belowski
BlueEyesSynchro
ViolentBuffalo
YuseiFudoist
Nox
MUFC
Cerberus
marabo
Kira Amadeus
pixydiva
sorarockx
Dante
DrakonEX
Kurosaki Ichigo
Verdo
ckero
Assassin
SphinxHunter
mocandragon55
Mega Monarch
The_Dutch_Prince
Connor Ghost-Coil
Terminator
EJ
ericaep617
diamonddude
Unkown
L
cxw
JadenYuki
35 posters

descriptionIn Depth guide for new members. - Page 2 EmptyIn Depth guide for new members.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

This is a sticky post to guide new members who don't know what to do. Duel Academy is a yu-gi-oh based academy which we duel, chat, have fun. It has 3 dorms in it.

The first one is Slifer Red. Slifer Red is for those beginners that want to learn how to duel or it may just be that you did terrible on your test. Slifer Red is the lowest ranked dorm, but it has more competition. You can climb your way to the top to Obelisk by dueling here.

The second dorm is called Rá Yellow. This dorm is for intermediate duelists. It is the middle rank in this academy. Rá yellow is a good dorm and even if you think intermediate is bad, it isn't. You should be proud of making this dorm and working hard to try to achieve the next dorm.

The third dorm is called Obelisk Blue. This is where advanced duelists are place that demonstrated high knowlege of the game during their test. You must prove that you have great stradegies, tactics. This is the dorm where all people want to be, but most don't get in.

The fourth and final dorm is called the Abandoned Dark Dorm. This dorm is specially for those duelists who have proved themselves in the academy. You can't get into that dorm on your test. Qualifiers must have on tournament win, a good amount of DP and shown activeness. This is the toughest dorm to get in.
The next topic I will talk about is KCVDS. Our main dueling system is KCVDS. KCVDS can be downloaded from here We will be using this program throughout the whole academy including tournaments, dorm wars, and many other events. It is important to install this before getting started. You can find some FAQ's here

The last topic this post will concern is hamachi. Hamachi is a program that lets you interact with another and lets you host/join duels. If you don't have this installed in your computer, this will be a major problem as you will NOT be able to particapte in most events here. If you want to download hamachi in which we highly reccomend, Click Here! .

BEFORE YOU ASK ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE READ THE KCVDS USER GUIDE. This will get you started with KCVDS.

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM a moderator or admin and they can kindly assist you. Have fun here!

descriptionIn Depth guide for new members. - Page 2 EmptyRe: In Depth guide for new members.

more_horiz
You're already tested,you are new so i won't give you warning for the double post,but please don't do this again.

descriptionIn Depth guide for new members. - Page 2 EmptyRe: In Depth guide for new members.

more_horiz
What is the name of the programe used for the graphics? And where can i download it?

more_horiz
I think its photoshop and this isn't the place to question this

more_horiz
yeah good job

more_horiz
There's a problem about what you wrote on teh first post. You gave a link for "Some FAQ's", but the link is to setokaiba.com, which doesn't exist anymore.

more_horiz
Ok,

KCVDS, check.
Hamachi, check.
Need to be tested.

descriptionIn Depth guide for new members. - Page 2 EmptyLeaf in place of hamachi

more_horiz
Ehh i am new here and didn't take my test yet but i know you can also use LEAF in KCVDS as some sort of HAMACHI you can download it right here

Well hope you make good use of it In Depth guide for new members. - Page 2 Lol

Last edited by BlueEyesSynchro on Fri May 14, 2010 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i haven't saw anything about leaf here and thought that was easy to)

more_horiz
Hello I was curious how I duel here and how I can join a dorm please answer this question.

more_horiz
go to tester's dorm.. you'll find testers' rooms with hamachi rooms.join any and contact a tester.he'll test ya
we duel using KCVDS and contact each other with hamachi

more_horiz
How do I download KCVDS, help me please Oh Shit

more_horiz
Umm... Your KCVDs link isnt working for me it says there is an error on the page... Just Wondering if you guys knew that or not...

Thanks,
Akealis Kalis

more_horiz
the KCVDs isn't working for me either so what should we do??
it said this:
Error

Due to a violation of our terms of use, the file has been removed from the server.

what do we do???HELP

more_horiz
here's the link for KCVDS posted at KC site

http://www.mediafire.com/?n2zw4jzn0tm

more_horiz
None of the links work correctly, can sumone help me figure out how this stuff works...plz

more_horiz
JadenYuki wrote:
If you can't join that, go to DA Testing 5 Pass: 1234 and a tester will assist you there.

I did that but it always says that its full

more_horiz
These networks are not available anymore, for your test you have to join some tester's network, you can find all the testers here: http://www.duelacademy.net/tester-s-dorm-f42/ .
AND, Do not DOUBLE-post anymore, please Smile .

more_horiz
Unkown wrote:
You spammed and double posted cxw, do it again and you will receive a warning, second post will be deleted.

Oi oi....sometimes those things can be accidental, you don't have to be so strict -_-;;

Anyways, I tried the link for the KV guide thing and the link didn't work, well the link you shared in the beginning of this topic. Is there another link?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum