Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionChatbox v2 EmptyChatbox v2

more_horiz
As some of you may have seen we have 2 chatboxes at the moment. Well its always the same old forumotion's chatbox with few additions here and there but the core chat stays always the same. I have no intention to change that since forumotion's chat is the best for its forums no matter how many ppl make changes to core script.

So, in these few days I will be adding few new features to it and a nice options menu. That ugly Sound button is just an emergency lol. Many ppl complained on sound so yea there it is for now, you can toggle it on off. I know it has minor bugs like sometimes it stays "sound on" but I don't have time to fix it now, it works, thats important.

Most of bugs I already found and I know how to solve them but you are always welcome to report them and give your suggestions although I have a lot of things in mind to add there anyway lol.

So, enjoy or suffer and please be patient this chat is in coding phase still. Hope you understand.

I eat code, I spit code, thats what I do, for living Razz

descriptionChatbox v2 EmptyRe: Chatbox v2

more_horiz
I think new chat is awesome! Amy you are the best XD

more_horiz
Chatbox got new updates.

1) Options bar added with 3 options currently available. Beep, Sound and Width. Beep is to change beep sound type. Currently there are two of them to choose. Sound is for turning sound on/off and width is to resize the chat to your needs.

2) Blinking in color is added and its there already for couple of last days.

3) New message notifications were triggered whenever some action in chat was done. This included blinking/beeping whenever someone logged in or out etc and also even when you typed the message yourself which obviously was wrong. It ended up blinking/beeping like hell -.- Now that is gone it only does that when its necessary.

If you see any exceptions or other bugs report them.

Yea the sound lags a bit but its mp3 file which needs to be started every time. Imagine it like you open up media player every time to play it. It just cant be done as fast as message input if using mp3 with flash player. I will not optimize that because it might need some additional plugins for your browser while mp3 can be played with any browser u just need flash player installed on it which you always do have. It lags the most on first load and then it lags less. Deal with it Wink

more_horiz
i haz a bug to report i think theres no little box at the bottom screen anymore for me it as if the chat has well poofed on me ._.

more_horiz
clear all cookies, try to use another browser and see if it will appear.

also report me your current browser, windows and version of browser.

more_horiz
im windows ummm xp i think ._.i am unable to change browser seeing as i dotn have my own cmoputer and this is my dads and he wont change it just for a little web site XD

more_horiz
You can have multiple browser's on your computer

more_horiz
mimgrim u still did not mention what browser u use and what is its version ._. i cant solve issues without any feedback info

more_horiz
if you mean internet browser im IE8 ._. but i have another way to get to chat i goto index and scroll all the way down and can get into it that way :/

more_horiz
IE8. nuff said. nothing works in that browser sorry. get yourself a firefox not for the chat but for yourself lol, you will have a completely new web experience ._.

also try to clear whole cache. i update chat frequently with new stuff so yea it may be possible that ur browser has some cache which interrupts new update of chat.

more_horiz
Stop adding codes -.- .. it makes the forum takes longer to load.

more_horiz
those lines of code I add anzo are like an ant in sahara desert ._. means you cannot notice the milliseconds difference. try to use a PC instead of your phone and it might load faster for you lol.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum