Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionReputation system Details!(must be read) EmptyReputation system Details!(must be read)

more_horiz
Hi guys well Assassin asked me to post Reputation system explain so here i go, No i wanted to post it lol so here i go again:

Reputation System

First of all Reputation system is a system to give respect to good members,in reputation system it have "+" and " - " you give positive Rep for every good post in duel academy,only give positive "Rep" for those who deserve it,because the member with the high Reps above 20 should be respected so give it wisely ,don't give it to anyone whatever he is your friend or not.now lets go for the Negative "Rep": well sometimes you find members posting stupid posts or spams should get Negative "Rep" by clicking on the " - " button in the post So the member gonna be known as stupid poster or n00b which will change the way of members in posting to make the academy looks Better in their members level and posts level.now lets say When do you give a Rep positive or negative reps should be given for starters of topics only.Means don't give it for just a post Give it for the topic starter,if the topic is good Give + rep if the topic starter gave bad topic then give him - rep . i think its simple and easy to be understand.

Now let me give an easy sample:

Members with -15 rep will have a title of N00b or Spammer.
Members with +30 Rep gonna be awarded from Administrators.

for any questions please post here or pm me.

P.S: i think this is a good topic isn't it?so yeah give + rep xD.(that is how it works)

Last edited by Assassin on Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Topic Deserves to be stickied, grammar errors)

descriptionReputation system Details!(must be read) EmptyRe: Reputation system Details!(must be read)

more_horiz
Well done Einstien
1 reputation point for this

I dont want spamming here so Topic Closed

Any doubts use the Feedback and Support Forum

descriptionReputation system Details!(must be read) EmptyRe: Reputation system Details!(must be read)

more_horiz
Some new stuff to know:

A problem is fixed,looks like assassin discovred that members to use Reputation system should be having "new" 100 posts it means it doesnt count the old ones so we made it *20*,so whatever the number of yours posts ,you should have +20 new posts to use it! .

Also From now on all new topics will have "Thanks" Button,What is thanks Button? it is a button which u click on for a nice topic or post so the owner of the post will get a "thanks" means he will get +3 positive reputation.means that one "thanks" click = + 3 Reps.

thats all.if any member didn't understand he can pm me or post here. and thanks for your attention Smile .

~ L

more_horiz
Good job L

I am re-opening this topic so that u can post here for support instead of opening another topic in Feedback and support

more_horiz
I am taking it out AGAIN. Not necessary... Only there to make trouble.

more_horiz
Er... can someone explain what is happening with this?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum