Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Please read me

+5
Chazz
Luffy
Kira Amadeus
Neji Hyuga
Headcase
9 posters

descriptionPlease read me EmptyPlease read me

more_horiz
Well guys, its been a fun run for me, but I don't see the need for a new site here. I liked the old one perfectly fine, and with EJ's consent, I'd like to take it and rename it and give it a whole new look. It won't be named DA or anything like that.
If not that is fine.
I'd love to stick around, but it'd be alot of work for me to deal with the loads of posts I'd have to make up, as well as the whole issue with DAGC
I pass that tourney onto Kira the Killer, since thats where the idea came from.
You guys still know where to find me, and I'm willing to help out anytime if any of you need anything, including all you Admin's.
You guys know where to find me if you need any help.
Good luck to all, espcially to you EJ, thanks for inviting me here from the get go.
{EX}Headcase

descriptionPlease read me EmptyRe: Please read me

more_horiz
Mad exactly
the old one was really active too(3rd on BC)
and yeah with active users like FenixFX,Kira,Syned,mumu,fireman,all the admins,chazz and me

more_horiz
it wasn't so active it had 180 members and active only lets say 50 so it wasn't so active and i'm SURPRISED ABOUT HEADCASES ideea still i don't know what EJ will say but i'll speak to him and about you HEADCASE giving me the charge of that tourny i don't knoow what to say and i'll tell you something if you don't see this mesage i'll speak with you on ham i'm always online from when i get home from school thill 7-8or 9pm (gmt +2) i'd like if the other ACADEMY stays ACTIVE I'LL be there but i don't know what to say will sspeak on ham and GAARA paznicull is an activ member too

more_horiz
this can go on DA support ,cuz DA support is place for discussions about hte forum stuff not Announcements,be carefull next time.well about the subject i agree with headcase the other forum is better no douts,i dunno but is moving to anew forum will make the forum more active??

more_horiz
For the Record Del Diablos, I was an Admin on the other site.
I was announcing that I resign as admin....thus it was an announcement.
Willing to stay admin there if EJ wants to make the old site back to the original one.
If not, then I'd still like EJ to get a hold of me about me possibly taking it.

more_horiz
Yeah I'm staying on the old DA. It's much better. Cool

more_horiz
chaz if you'll stay on the other site it won't do good for you couse no admin will continue noone just some duelists, and i'm staying online there if an announcement will be made; but i don't think you will do something there alone.

descriptionPlease read me EmptyGo!Go!Da 2

more_horiz
I really like the new site (forum) not that the old 1 suked or anything ... let me put it this way is better to move now , before we get acostumed to the old site (forum). We (meaning you) must learn to think as/for the comunnity so "one should drop the Lone Wolf Attitude" (no offence) + its way better designed (the whole Inactive 20 days thing)... Yeah its a big step but is for the better...

more_horiz
Well Kira theirs an error in what you sid. Headcase is taking ove the old DA and I like the old DA.

more_horiz
he isn't couse EJ doesn't want to give it so sry

more_horiz
Gaara Of The Desert wrote:
Mad exactly
the old one was really active too(3rd on BC)
and yeah with active users like FenixFX,Kira,Syned,mumu,fireman,all the admins,chazz and me

I completely agree with u No

more_horiz
too less active members 50/180 Sad there
but here i think every members joins once 2 days

more_horiz
The old site or the new one it doesn't matter for me cuz as long as there someone to duel it's OK

more_horiz
There is nothing we can do now

Topic Closed as it does no good for the DA now

more_horiz
Archived.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum