Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCrystal Abundance and My Body as A Shield  EmptyCrystal Abundance and My Body as A Shield

more_horiz
Would my body as a shield negate Crystal abundance?

descriptionCrystal Abundance and My Body as A Shield  EmptyRe: Crystal Abundance and My Body as A Shield

more_horiz
Send 4 "Crystal Beast" cards from your Spell & Trap Card Zone to the Graveyard. Send all cards on the field to the Graveyard. Then, Special Summon as many "Crystal Beast" monsters as possible from your Graveyard, up to the number of your opponent's cards that were sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect.

Activate only by paying 1500 Life Points when your opponent activates a card or effect that would destroy 1 or more monster(s) on the field. Negate the activation of that card and destroy it.

Read the cards before you ask please. =)

descriptionCrystal Abundance and My Body as A Shield  EmptyRe: Crystal Abundance and My Body as A Shield

more_horiz
I needed evidence, my uncle wouldnt believe me.

more_horiz
so my body as a shield wouldnt work?

more_horiz
No My Body as a shield will not work.
P.S. Please do not double post.

more_horiz
Answer given so ->

~ Closed

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply