Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

New Tournaments Setup

+3
SacredDuelist
ultimateninja76
EJ
7 posters

descriptionNew Tournaments Setup EmptyNew Tournaments Setup

more_horiz
I've been planning for this since a couple of months or so. As most of you have noticed, Duel Academy's tournaments have been tweaked to be relatively real life tournaments alike ; Regionals, YCS-es and the coming soon Nationals.

In this topic, I'll be illustrating what each means.

DA Tournaments
Most of these tournaments are single-elimination tournaments where number of participants is around 32. They're hosted monthly and take almost a month to finish, Sometimes special rules, winning conditions are embedded to add more fun.
- Sometimes Special Banlist
- Sometimes Special Rules
- Top 3-4 gets Prizes (Medal + DPs + Title)

DA Regionals
DA Regionals are a relatively new setup of online tournaments based on real life regionals which was introduced to Duel Academy a couple of month ago, They're of pure 5-6 swiss rounds where number of participants is also around 32 duelists.
They're hosted once each two months with the most updated dueling engine be representing the real life meta.
- No special Rules (Just Match Duels)
- Format's Banlist
- 5-6 Pure Swiss Rounds
- Top 4 get prizes (Medal + DPs + Title + Userbar)

DA YCS
The biggest event so far on DA which is a mixture of both based on the real life YCS which starts with 5-6 Swiss round tournaments depending on number of participants and the top 16 will pass to compete in a top 16 elimination round.
It's hosted once after each banlist with number of duelists not less than 50 duelists
- No Special Rules
- Format's Banlist
- 5-6 Pure Swiss Rounds then Single-Elimination rounds to top 16.
- Prizes depend on number of participants (Graduate dorm + Medal + DPs + Title + Userbar)

DA Nationals
This event is to be coming soon where it's guranteed that only great duelists are allowed to participate as there're no registrations.
Members who won academy's events are the only ones allowed to join (Year's Tournaments Top 4,Year's Regionals Top 4 & Year's YCS Top 16)
It'll be Single Elimination event.
Incase attending members get repeated, we'll allow some signups but members of high dorms (Top events contenders) get the priority.
Will be hosted once every October-December
- Format's Banlist
- No Special Rules
There'll be Money Paypal Prize to the winner (+ Graduate to top 4 + DPs + Title + Userbars + Special Medal)

descriptionNew Tournaments Setup EmptyRe: New Tournaments Setup

more_horiz
why isn't yugiohnetwork working

more_horiz
we use dueling network.com now

more_horiz
exactly

more_horiz
meruko has defeated turbo man in a duel 3-0 and second 3-1 i think he deserves to gain 1500 points for the times he has beaten me in dueling network.javascript:emoticonp('Smile')i think he deserves it

more_horiz
u posted pt in the wrong spot

descriptionNew Tournaments Setup Emptysign me up when it begins

more_horiz
sign me up when it begins

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum