Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duel Academy Regionals - April 2011

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+26
the jancook
DesignerDrugs
Solymero
flipping2ninja
EJ
ALu
KratoS
firestorm
Black Dragon
Teise
Geminies
Sasori
vem123
Train Heartnet
KingMP94
mixcd
svstar34
King of Fusion
The_Dutch_Prince
Pilover
Blaze
BliTz
Evil_Bakura
Atlus
Light-Prince
masterkoitsu
30 posters

descriptionDuel Academy Regionals - April 2011 - Page 4 EmptyDuel Academy Regionals - April 2011

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

In an attempt to form its own determinative tier list according to the decks generally preferred by DA students when competing in premier events, DA is launching its first Regional Tournament. I'd like to welcome everyone as well as state two basic things, KCVDS is going to be used for this event, providing all the cards released so far and everyone will have to send their decklist before getting accepted.

Tournament Rules :

1. The KCVDS dueling system will be used in order for the duels to be conducted between members throughout the whole event, without any card/deck restriction. For information and support about installation instructions and other relevant issues click here.

2. You must send me a personal message with your full deck list including Side Deck and Extra Deck. You aren't allowed to change your deck during the competition. Deck lists should be divided into categories of Monsters, Spells, Traps, Side, and Extra and contain exact card names. That being said, screenshots will not be accepted as valid entries.

3. Games will be Match Duels. You will play best 2 out of 3 and are allowed to use your Side Deck after the 1st and 2nd games. If you suspect your opponent of using cards that weren't initially in his Side Deck, send me a personal message and I'll confirm whether or not he/she has several cards in his Side Deck.

4. Swiss-system tournament rules apply and therefore players need to be paired to face each other for several rounds of competition. The winner (and top places) of the tournament is based on the final score.

Registration Form:
Hamachi Name :
Timezone :
Hamachi Room : Provide a ham of yours so your opponent can meet you with ease

Prizes:
Coming soon!

Accepted Duelists:

*Entry Number. DA Username -- Hamachi Name -- Hamachi Network/Password -- Area GMT

1. Solymero -- *~Solymero~* Night Shade of D19 -- Solymero/12345 -- GMT +2
2. Evil_Bakura -- {EX} Evil_Bakura -- EB-RoF/123 -- GMT +1
3. Train Hardnett -- [The Archer] Train Hardnett -- Fate-Stay Night/123 -- GMT +2
4. The_Dutch_Prince -- [EX's Master of Hardcore] The_Dutch_Prince -- TDP 1/1234 -- GMT +2
5. EJ -- [LEz Fuckin awesome u can't live without] EJ -- EJRegs/123 -- GMT +2
6. Pilover -- [PX} Pilover -- Pilover/no pass -- GMT +1
7. BliTz -- [ILz Bullfrog] BliTz -- Blitzorwillwillsackyouhard/1111 -- GMT -4
8. Black Dragon -- Black Dragon -- Black.Dragon/1111 -- GMT +3
9. flipping2ninja -- digjig -- flippingninja/1111 -- GMT GMT -4
10. mixcd -- MixCD -- MixCD/0102 -- GMT +0
11. the jancook -- TJ -- TJK 0/ no pass -- GMT +7
12. KingMP94 -- KingMP94 [Moment of Silence for the CHAMPION!!] -- KingMP94 Hamachi/123 -- GMT +2
13. A L u c a r d -- ALuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu -- ALuuu/123 -- GMT +2
14. DanceJonDance -- [PX] DanceJonDance -- Goodies and Treats for all my Friends/no pass -- GMT -8
15. Atlus -- [LE] Atlus -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry/1994 -- GMT +2
16. buntaga21 -- [ID's Takamura-san] Bunta -- Magnolia21/123 -- GMT +1
17. Enigma_m7 -- [LE] Enigma_m7 -- [LE] Enigma/no pass -- GMT +2
18. DesignerDrugs -- DesignerDrugs -- My basement -- GMT +2
19. BlackLeg-Sanji -- [TV'z NoSense]BlackLeg-Sanji -- BL-S RoF/NO PASS -- GMT +2
20. KratoS -- Krat0$ -- AWESOME222/222 -- GMT +3
21. Geminies -- Geminies -- Judai5/123 -- GMT +2
22. Fliper -- Fliper -- TrialsX /1111 -- GMT +2
23. vem123 -- [IL's Offical Sacker] vem123 [SDA Admin] -- Vem's Mansion/no pass -- GMT +2
24. Blaze -- [Il's Sensei cmdr Blaze] -- blaze-7-/1234 -- GMT +3
25. Amy Cool -- Amy Cool -- amycoolnet/no pass -- GMT +2
26. Teise -- [IL's Dark Lord]Teise[ADA Tester] -- teiseger/1234 -- GMT +1
27. King of Fusion -- [FA] King of Fusion -- K o F/no pass -- GMT +2
28. Light-Prince -- [CR] Prince -- DAR - LP/no pass -- GMT +2
29. Ballin1521 -- [LE Chaotic Mess] Ballin1521 -- Chaotic Mess/no pass -- GMT -5
30. firestorm -- [EX]firestorm -- FSFSFs/lalo -- GMT+2
31. svstar34 -- svstar34 -- svstar34/no pass -- GMT -8
32. Zane -- [FA`s Immortal Legend] Zane -- Zanegb/123 -- GMT +2

---------------------------------------------

Round 1

Last edited by masterkoitsu on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 30 times in total

descriptionDuel Academy Regionals - April 2011 - Page 4 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Regionals - April 2011

more_horiz
lost 0-2
JP can smd

descriptionDuel Academy Regionals - April 2011 - Page 4 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Regionals - April 2011

more_horiz
I won Kratos 2-0 ggs

more_horiz
Lost 2-1 to Ballin GG'z ;D

more_horiz
Won on King of Fusion 2-0

more_horiz
I confirm

more_horiz
the jancook give me the win.This is his answer to my pm:

I'm apologize didn't tell you earlier, just i'm no longer in this region. See page 5 anyway. 8D

<blockquote>the jancook write:My next schedule is up so i couldn't continue this anymore. Please give me loss all my matches and so on. Thanks =D

</blockquote>

more_horiz
EJ forfeits as well Neutral

more_horiz
BliTz wrote:
EJ forfeits as well Neutral

Confirm

more_horiz
how am i 2-2 i only got sacked by EB ?

more_horiz
Lost to pilover 2-1, pretty good games but I missplayed in the third game D:

more_horiz
DesignerDrugs wrote:
Lost to pilover 2-1, pretty good games but I missplayed in the third game D:

Confirm. Great duels.
Colossal ftw. :3

more_horiz
Elimination Round

Evil_Bakura vs. Pilover
KratoS vs. Train Hardnett
Ballin1521 vs. Enigma_m7
DesignerDrugs vs. Blaze
vem123 vs. Atlus
BliTz vs. Light-Prince
Fliper vs. Black Dragon

Deadline: May 22.

Last edited by masterkoitsu on Mon May 23, 2011 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
i won DD 2-0!
why there are seven matches and not 8?isn't this round supposed to be top 16?

Last edited by Blaze on Mon May 16, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
confirming

more_horiz
i won vs Ballin 2-1 shuffler screw him badly 3rd duel

more_horiz
I won 2-1 against Pilover. Ggs as usual, and I got my revenge from the previous round Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Confirm
Close duels and good luck for the rest of tourney.

Was a nice try to go with Dragunities, didn't expect to do that much with them anyway. Thanks for hosting and gl everyone.

more_horiz
Lost to Kratos 1:2 (shuffler sucked horrible yet again lulz)

And I wanna ask something, was Gravekeeper's Recruiter in the game (KCVDS) when the tournament started?

more_horiz
Yes it was.

more_horiz
won vs blitz: 2-0, gg's

more_horiz
confirm my win and it is not nice to reveal my deck for something you can PM the host about.

more_horiz
I won vem 2-1 ggs

more_horiz
yep

more_horiz
Well I played against Black Dragon once before a couple of days and won. After the 1st duel he said he had some work so we decided to play the next one(s) some other time though I haven't seen him on since then.

more_horiz
Evil_Bakura vs. KratoS
Enigma_m7 vs. Blaze
Atlus vs. Fliper (Winner against Light-Prince)

Deadline: May 29.

more_horiz
I won Fliper 2-0 ggs

1-0 vs Light-prince waiting for masterkoitsu judge on duel 2.

Edit: 2-0 vs Light-prince, ggs.

Last edited by Atlus on Fri May 27, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Atlus wrote:
I won Fliper 2-0 ggs

Confirm.

more_horiz
i lost to enigma 1-2!gg's

more_horiz
confirm.rly nice games

more_horiz
Won 2-1 against Kratos. GGs.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply