Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSolymero's Mega GFX Resources... "2011" EmptySolymero's Mega GFX Resources... "2011"

more_horiz
Solymero's Mega GFX Resources... "2011" Untitl10
Ok first of all, These Resources will be mainly for photoshop (besides pic,stocks,etc). I do NOT! own these resources, I only help you to get them ^^ and refer you to OTHER people's work. Some of these posts are upto the latest date, and the others are very good oldies.. Enjoy.^^

Let's Start with the Renders
Render Sites:
pandoraScanvas
Planet Render (Staple site)
Clan Templates
Yu-Gi-Oh Renders

Render Packages:
X-men Pack
Sports,drift cars,etc
Halo Pack
Mixed anime Pack
Yu-Gi-Oh! Render Pack

Fonts
Fonts Sites:
DaFont (All you need!)
Fonts Packs:
Graffiti Font Pack
Mixed Font Pack
Fuentes pack (1000 fonts)

C4Ds
C4Ds Packs:
Ultimate Home of C4Ds (an excellent site, but sadly some links don't work)
Abstract C4Ds (Extremely good)
378 Pack - ALL C4Ds Added (Contains every type of C4Ds)
15 Brilliant C4D packs

Stocks
Stock Sites:
PandoraScanvas Stocks
FreeFoto
KaveWall
StockVault
Stock Packs:
SHUYA'S Stock Pack 1
Background Stock pack
Mixed Stock pack

Photoshop Brushes
Photoshop brushes Sites:
Breezy Brushes
My photoshop brushes
Brush Lovers

Brushes packs:
Grunge Packs
Lots of Packs

Some usefull tuts I've found ,, Again I "DO NOT" own these.

Beginners:
Beginner 1
Beginner 2
Beginner 3
Beginner 4

Novice:
Novice 1
Novice 2
Novice 3
Novice 4
Novice 5

Advanced:
Advanced 1
Advanced 2
Advanced 3
Advanced 4
Advanced 5
Advanced 6
Advanced 7
Very Advanced:
Very Advanced 1
Very Advanced 2
Very Advanced 3

Pro tutorials for novice and advanced:
Very Instructive

Mega C4Ds and Effects Instructions
Too easy for it's great outcome.
The BEST! tutorial for beginners

Last edited by Solymero on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 5 times in total

descriptionSolymero's Mega GFX Resources... "2011" EmptyRe: Solymero's Mega GFX Resources... "2011"

more_horiz
You can't post others' packs without having posting rights or else all these stuff will be illegal, so do you have posting rights and mind showing me a proof?

descriptionSolymero's Mega GFX Resources... "2011" EmptyRe: Solymero's Mega GFX Resources... "2011"

more_horiz
EJ wrote:
You can't post others' packs without having posting rights or else all these stuff will be illegal, so do you have posting rights and mind showing me a proof?

I chose the ones being posted for additions and being represented in private forums not private sites.. And I clearly metioned I'm not ripping their work or even posting it. I barely refer people to them.. But I'm gonna remove all the full packages as they belong to sites which don't allow a single posting right, thanks for informing me.

Edit1: Btw if you check every single link I've got u'll see it is transferring to adf.ly not to their link directly.. So DA has no connection, and adf.ly as a referring site gets the bypass for me ^^ ..

Edit2: I just wanted to notice, that if you feel this post would in anyway be harmful to someone, or to DA. Feel free the remove it.

more_horiz
You see all tutorials have : Don't Rip which means ur not allowed to re-post them without permission

more_horiz
EJ wrote:
You see all tutorials have : Don't Rip which means ur not allowed to re-post them without permission

I'm happy to say again, that I'm not posting their work, but barely referring people to their work. And besides ppl post "Don't Rip",,,as their work isn't protected by any copyrights, it's a personal effort with no guarantee it will be stolen or not, that is why they write that.. And again... I'm not trying to steal their work .. I'm actually helping others to see their work.

more_horiz
You don't get the point do you, you can't take a sig i made and make a topic with it saying sig made by EJ

that's how distribution works.

more_horiz
EJ wrote:
You don't get the point do you, you can't take a sig i made and make a topic with it saying sig made by EJ

that's how distribution works.

Believe me I understand what you're saying very well. And I'll have to agree with it.. but for some reason I can't find this situation like that case.

more_horiz
Arguement is not valid...
Locked and will be archived

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply