Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus EmptyYu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus

more_horiz
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011 - Over The Nexus is the third Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's game for the Nintendo DS and the fifth World Championship game for the Nintendo DS. Konami has confirmed the English-language version of the game will be available on May 10.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus Ygowc11jap

==Features==
* Duel with more than 4,200 of the most up to date Yu-Gi-Oh! cards including Storm of Ragnarok, Duelist Pack 10: Yusei Fudo 3, Duelist Pack 11: Crow and Duel Terminal - Raid of the Inverz!!.
* Original storyline created and torn from the highly successful Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's animated series.
* Compete in Duel Runner battles with up to 3 teammates.
* Duel Puzzle Editor allows players to post questions and answers via Wi-Fi connection while gaining points and rankings
* Deck Diagnostics offer players the opportunity to have the game evaluate and help build a stronger Deck
* New features for beginner duelists include in game tutorials, Deck structuring tutorials and assistance as well as a "next move" option when a player doesn't know what to do next
* Replay features offer the ability to save a duel once completed so duelists can go back, review and study the last battle to hone their skills and even see the moves the computer made
* Battle anyone, anywhere, anytime via Wi-Fi connection and compete in weekly duel championships each with new rules and live leader boards
* Implements Destiny Draw system, that appeared so far only in Tag Force series
* New characters to the World Championship World such as Radley, Malcolm, Nicko, West, Ghost, Primo, Lester, Jakob, Hermann, Nicolas, Hans, Harald, Dragan, Brave, Andre, Breo and Jean.

Latest updates; http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/yugioh_wcs2011/game_info.php

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus

more_horiz
Very nice. I'm gonna play with an emulator soon. :D

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus

more_horiz
Yeah definitely great, but is an 3mulAt0r going to fill out the touch capability?? I mean I've tried (something that can play them on PC) xD... and all that stuff (with pokemon) and in some stages the mouse is just too slow and in accurate.. (hope that isn't the same with this game)

Last edited by Solymero on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
You should disable sounds and some other setting. I don't remember them but there is a Turkish yugioh site where I use to learn this stuff. :D

more_horiz
There is no legal way to acquire the game and play it on no$gba other than buying a real copy of it and also a Nintendo DS console. So, in order to keep DA out of trouble, this topic is only made for discussions about the gameplay and the latest news before its release. Everything else can be done via PM or by a programm that supports online interaction like MSN or Hamachi. Thanks.

more_horiz
We are not advsersite sites to download games or NO$GBA. We are discussing about that. They may come to arrest us only :S

more_horiz
BERKAY wrote:
We are not advsersite sites to download games or NO$GBA. We are discussing about that. They may come to arrest us only :S

xD true.. But we just discussed An illegal program... we didn't share/ distibute or Even refer some1 to it.. so if we did something wrong I'll be waiting for them to tell me what it is.

more_horiz
Every forum has general rules. We all know that emulating games via emulator is an illegal act and because of that there is possibility someone could report it and shut down our forum. Because of that we will stay out of that trouble as masterkoitsu already said. Anyway topic is to discuss the game itself so let it be like that.

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
Every forum has general rules. We all know that emulating games via emulator is an illegal act and because of that there is possibility someone could report it and shut down our forum. Because of that we will stay out of that trouble as masterkoitsu already said. Anyway topic is to discuss the game itself so let it be like that.

Hmm.. Ok i'll edit my post for that -_-

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply