Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWorld championship 2010 EmptyWorld championship 2010

more_horiz
What you think about this game?I think it has a lot glitches,but otherwise there are much cards which aren't available in KCVDS,and the deck making there is so boring,anyway i expected more.Here is the link to the game: EDITED
Also you need some cheats so the game won't crash,so this vid is good tutorial how to fix that(click on More info): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhUaR7-ClUQ&feature=related.
So guys,feel free to comment this game.

Edit by nekofjung.

Sorry MUFC, but I don't want this forum to get in trouble for posting links to roms. You can hint where one might be able to find it, but do not provide links. Many a forum has gotten into serious trouble for doing such things.

descriptionWorld championship 2010 EmptyRe: World championship 2010

more_horiz
Feel free to discuss the game here if you like, just, again, no posting links to things that are considered illegal in many countries.

Also, I am the creator of the #1 guide on gamefaqs for WC2009, and I am vigorously working almost everyday on a guide for WC2010. It's coming along quite well but it will still probably be at least another month before it is ready because, well, it's gonna be huge and extremely in-depth.

more_horiz
Good to hear that, neko. I am a fun of your first one ! ^^

MUFC, i don't know if you've played older versions of the game like 09 but you are pretty likely to discover that the game isn't that special in comparison with 09. The cards that don't exist in KCVDS are great but there are a lot of missing ones and most of them are important to build decks like X Sabers. The Story Line is improved but the dueling envirnonment is better in 09.

It still remains a great game. Here's a list of the improvements i noticed so far : WiFi, Story Mode, Turbo Dueling (just because of new Speed Spells and Speed World 2) and Racing.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply