Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionQuestion EmptyQuestion

more_horiz
mirror of oath and black horn of heaven

both negate the special summon, IF my opponent use card THAT specail summon another card can i use these trap card??

Last one Dark Illusion (Negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that targets a face-up DARK monster, and destroy that card.)

works only against cards that SELECT a card on my field??

descriptionQuestion EmptyRe: Question

more_horiz
I think its YES on both questions

more_horiz
1. Mirror of Oaths negates cards that are special summoned from the deck and Black Horn of Heaven can only negate Special Summons that do not use a chain link (like: Cyber Dragon, Guardian Eatos etc...) if a card like Monster Reborn is played to special summon a monster from either players graveyard you can't use Black Horn of Heaven.

2. Dark Illusion can only negate cards that target 1 Dark Attribute monster on your side of the field (EX: Effect Veiler, Dimensional Prison, Cais, Raiza etc...)

more_horiz
Just Clarifying, Mirror Of Oaths doesn't negate, it destroys. There's A difference, for example, if you Special Summon any Gladiator Beasts, they still get their effects since they were still Special Summoned.

~Anyways Other than that, I Confirm Train.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply