Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionstill waiting for tester to actully test me -.- Emptystill waiting for tester to actully test me -.-

more_horiz
hi been looking for a tester who will actully test me and not say he's busy or to tell me to f-off u guys need actully tester who are on and want to do there job am 1 of 6 ppl i seen reg today and all ask same question theres no testers on why arnt there any on ??

descriptionstill waiting for tester to actully test me -.- EmptyRe: still waiting for tester to actully test me -.-

more_horiz
Tell me the name of the guy who said F-off please?

descriptionstill waiting for tester to actully test me -.- EmptyRe: still waiting for tester to actully test me -.-

more_horiz
he did say f-off but basic said i dont want to he siad he was busy i said should look for a new academy he said np bye

more_horiz
and too me thats like being told to f-off he didnt want to he didnt say come back later or i test u in hour or somthing he said he was busy that he didnt want to and too go look for someone else to test me i ask if i should go some where else he said np bye too me if he doesnt want to test ppl he shouldnt be a tester he's name was evil bukura

more_horiz
1st off. Do not every double post.

Well you know people have lives, they can't go all day and test people.

Just try to talk to him in some other time, don't consistently pm him at the same time over and over.

more_horiz
kaokane wrote:
and too me thats like being told to f-off he didnt want to he didnt say come back later or i test u in hour or somthing he said he was busy that he didnt want to and too go look for someone else to test me i ask if i should go some where else he said np bye too me if he doesnt want to test ppl he shouldnt be a tester he's name was evil bukura

too me it was just rude he didnt care if i left or not he just seem like it didnt matter if new ppl got tested or not didnt seem like he cared if ppl join for that matter he just came of rude too me am not here to get ppl in trouble not to start fights or anything i just found a nice academy and i wanted to join and get tested and start having fun with ppl who like to duel he just seem like he didnt give a care in world i understand ppl are busy and what not but he's a tester and the thing is he should be ready to test new members when they join not saying he should have a life or anything but if he cant handle it he should maybe replace again am not trying to start any thing i just felt unwated here and thats all i reg this moring at like 10am its 8 pm here ive been trying whole day there arnt other testers to ask for test he was the only one and he didnt want to.

p.s sorry about the double post i just found the edit botton

more_horiz
Ok ok order in the court, people.

1. Some people might be having bad days, don't make such a big fuss about it.
2. I'll test you tomorrow or when I can.
3. Are you really from an English-speaking country? o0

Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply