Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMe vs ....Who exactly? Waiting on someone to duel! EmptyMe vs ....Who exactly? Waiting on someone to duel!

more_horiz
I'll duel ya DN or YGOPRO only. Any deck ya want on YGOPRO, check my introduction fro my decks on there, and my mostly IRL deck on DN. The first one to comment with an appealing sense as to why I actually should duel you gets the challenge.

descriptionMe vs ....Who exactly? Waiting on someone to duel! EmptyRe: Me vs ....Who exactly? Waiting on someone to duel!

more_horiz
I'll duel ya

descriptionMe vs ....Who exactly? Waiting on someone to duel! EmptyRe: Me vs ....Who exactly? Waiting on someone to duel!

more_horiz
Sorry, I missed that comment. Reply with the program. If on DuelingNetwork, tell me your username and the password will be "exodia". If on YGOPRO... I don know how we'll do it there... I guess just tell me your user and I'll make a password game (with the the same password) if I can, if not I'll just wait for your name to pop up.

more_horiz
DN and my name is mythicalshields

more_horiz
Moved to the right section

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply