Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionanother combo with six samurai...this one is "cheap" and cannot be executed in tournaments Emptyanother combo with six samurai...this one is "cheap" and cannot be executed in tournaments

more_horiz
it cannot be executed in tournaments because you need to use a burn card...so you can win with this combination even at the 1st turn...you need 5 cards...1 level 4 or lower six samurai to quickly normal summon it..1 Grandmaster, 2 gateway of the six...and 1 "cheap" mass drive (cheap because i dont like cards that makes the duel a cheap one)...
it goes like that activate two gateways, then normal summon the level 4 or lower "six samurai" monster, then ss grandmaster (now you have 8 counters on your gateway) and of course activate the mass drive....i'll let you to see the card:
another combo with six samurai...this one is "cheap" and cannot be executed in tournaments MassDriverDR1-EN-C-UE
so you just tributing grandmaster inflict 400 damage to your opponent and remove those 4 counters from the gateway to take grandmaster again from grave or from your deck (doesn't matter, deck or grave) then ss grand (again 8 counters) and tribute him again for mass drive effect...do it as much times as you like and your opponent life point will reduce to 0 even if they have a millions of life points....now that is "cheap" tec. and i never used it in any duel cuz its just not sute me...maybe you should do the same.
thanks for your time peoples.

descriptionanother combo with six samurai...this one is "cheap" and cannot be executed in tournaments EmptyRe: another combo with six samurai...this one is "cheap" and cannot be executed in tournaments

more_horiz
Lol most cheap combo ever :D.

descriptionanother combo with six samurai...this one is "cheap" and cannot be executed in tournaments EmptyRe: another combo with six samurai...this one is "cheap" and cannot be executed in tournaments

more_horiz
1 word : Cheap! ,,this is wierd, I've never thought of that combo xD

more_horiz
lo, theyve made gateway limited now so u cant do it

more_horiz
Mass Driver is banned now so this combo is not possible in Advanced format anymore.

more_horiz
Perhaps, I translated the phrase "cannot be executed in tournaments" in my own way, lol. Burn decks can be still used for tournaments IRL, although almost all tournaments conducted here via KCVDS forbid their use. They're not always that strong but I'd really like to state that a recent version of Final Countdown won a Regional these days. What I understood the first time reading it was that you can't execute the combo because Mass Driver is only acceptable in the Traditional Format.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply