Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRDA combo EmptyRDA combo

more_horiz
required cards: red dragon archfiend already on field (but not summoned that turn) or RDA in extra and the abiltiy to bring it out in 1 turn, book of elcipse, and your opponet have 2 or more mosnters on the field

combo with RDA already on field (was summoned a turn before)
activate book of eclipse flipping all mosnters on the field face down then flip summon RDA and attack to get rid of all your opponets monsters

combo with RDA in extra
activate book of eclipse
summon summoner monk activate eff and get rose warrior of revenge (think thats right name)
synch for RDA and attack opponets mosnters to get rid of all of them

sorry if this combo was already done if nto well what do you gys think?

descriptionRDA combo EmptyRe: RDA combo

more_horiz
No one uses Book of Eclipse. Well, except Empty Jar, but they don't synchro. And no one uses RDA either. Not to mention what happens if he flips something like Dimensional Prison (you'd lose 3 cards: Monk, Rose Warrior and Book, while he'd only lose Prison, but would draw 2 or more cards during the End Phase thanks to Eclipse)

more_horiz
^bakura guy has a very good point here mim :D

more_horiz
mesh its jsut somethying i thought of never actually did it i just figured it was another good way to clear opponets field of monsters :/ but mesh if your worried about backrow then heavy or MST it or jsut wait for him to not have a back row :/ but like i said this is jsut something i thought of and not somthing i actually did

more_horiz
Nifty Combo but super impractical. As said up above

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply