Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAwesome Card? New Fucki*g Ruling? EmptyAwesome Card? New Fucki*g Ruling?

more_horiz
Err...I was just looking for a good card that need to discard a card from your hand for an awesome effect, coz sometime i have card like dandylion/plague/salvo target etc stuck in my hand....and so...here's what i found affraid affraid affraid affraid
Awesome Card? New Fucki*g Ruling? KarmaCutSDDE-EN-C-1E
Well, the only time i have heard about this card being used is in the chatbox, nvr really see any real duel.

and...why do i bring such card in this topic to be discussed...
because in http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Karma_Cut it's written
Other Rulings

After a ruling from Konami, Karma Cut has been ruled able to destroy all monsters in the graveyard with the same name, for example, if "Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior" was destroyed and removed from play by Karma Cut's effect, then all monsters with "Lightsworn" in their name must also be removed from play from the graveyard.

meh, someone edited wikia at their own will :/
it has been removed now.
no need further discussion.

Last edited by DarkMatter on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionAwesome Card? New Fucki*g Ruling? EmptyRe: Awesome Card? New Fucki*g Ruling?

more_horiz
* If "Proto-Cyber Dragon" is removed from play by "Karma Cut", only other "Proto-Cyber Dragon" cards will be removed from play. "Cyber Dragon" is not affected.[1]

* If you target "Harpie Lady 1" with "Karma Cut", any "Harpie Lady", "Harpie Lady 1", "Harpie Lady 2", "Harpie Lady 3", or "Cyber Harpie Lady" cards in the opponent's Graveyard will also be removed from play.[1]

Both of these rulings conflicts with each other, So I'm not sure about this, and I really don't know what to say o_o

I really hope Neko or someone who knows about this posts here o.o

EDIT: ill post at KC and wait for Moonman/Strike's answer o.o

descriptionAwesome Card? New Fucki*g Ruling? EmptyRe: Awesome Card? New Fucki*g Ruling?

more_horiz
Proto cyber dragon is treeated as cyber dragon on field only , on the other hand the harpie ladies are treated as harpie lady in deck too now that you think a little this card rocks against meta decks Smile)

Btw when i first saw this card i tought you can remove only that card like i remove garoth from my opp field and other garoth from his grave didn't knew it aplies to any card that has a part of the removed monsters name Neutral

more_horiz
I know, But Proto has "Cyber dragon" in its name.

more_horiz
If proto cyber dragon is removed cyber dragon should also be removed couse both have dragon in the name

Btw neosphere is different than neos in my oppinion what if i remove a monster with 'an' in its name doesn't mean i can remove all cards with 'an" in the name

more_horiz
woops...sorry for the commotion...
it hase been removed from the wikia...

more_horiz
If its used against infernities,it might be deadly cuz infernities relies on greve

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply