Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Dorm Leader Nova

+10
infernalChemist
Partisansoul
Rasengan
ExCloud
Tenshiin Yomato
tripled
BlackLeg-Sanji
Serbian Eagle
Kuuga
PowerNova
14 posters

descriptionDorm Leader Nova  EmptyDorm Leader Nova

more_horiz
I have been selected as the new leader of Ra. I will briefly tell you of my history so that you understand who I am and how I intend to make Ra the deadliest, most active dorm period.

I have always collected Yugioh cards, but never sought to actually play the game until a friend got me into it about 8 years ago. I have played competitively all of about 2-3 years. I first began dueling online using the program YVD, and was accepted into one of the most prestigious academies at that time, Northern Duel Academy. While there, I began in the Uria dorm and within 1 year of competitive play I gained entry into the highest dorm, Dark Magician, was given the titled Most Improved Player of the Year, and with each dorm I passed through I carried at least 3-5 awards within each respective dorm. I then took a 2-3 year hiatus due to deployment and NDA finally retiring.

I got back into dueling, and came to find that KCVDS had become more preferred over YVD. I seek innovation, decks that can compete with meta and enjoy seeing a new deck created. I'm known for my lockdowns I've created and the twists I apply to decks. I keep to myself, but will assist anyone where needed. Ra Yellow is considered intermediate, so we will fine tune those intermediate skills to the level of an expert so that you can all move forward to Obelisk. Building, testing, and editing are all terms you will become very familiar with here. I look forward to seeing what each individual accomplishes.

If you have any questions or concerns, you can post here or private message me.

descriptionDorm Leader Nova  EmptyRe: Dorm Leader Nova

more_horiz
Well Good luck on being the Ra Leader Nova! You'll obviously help us get better.

more_horiz
Good luck leader :D

more_horiz
Good Luck and make some tourney's aswell if u can ofc Razz

more_horiz
gl

more_horiz
Good luck, Dorm Leader.

I hope every one of us makes you proud.

more_horiz
good luck and i look forward to meeting you sometime sir.

more_horiz
Nova wrote:
I have been selected as the new leader of Ra. I will briefly tell you of my history so that you understand who I am and how I intend to make Ra the deadliest, most active dorm period.

I have always collected Yugioh cards, but never sought to actually play the game until a friend got me into it about 8 years ago. I have played competitively all of about 2-3 years. I first began dueling online using the program YVD, and was accepted into one of the most prestigious academies at that time, Northern Duel Academy. While there, I began in the Uria dorm and within 1 year of competitive play I gained entry into the highest dorm, Dark Magician, was given the titled Most Improved Player of the Year, and with each dorm I passed through I carried at least 3-5 awards within each respective dorm. I then took a 2-3 year hiatus due to deployment and NDA finally retiring.

I got back into dueling, and came to find that KCVDS had become more preferred over YVD. I seek innovation, decks that can compete with meta and enjoy seeing a new deck created. I'm known for my lockdowns I've created and the twists I apply to decks. I keep to myself, but will assist anyone where needed. Ra Yellow is considered intermediate, so we will fine tune those intermediate skills to the level of an expert so that you can all move forward to Obelisk. Building, testing, and editing are all terms you will become very familiar with here. I look forward to seeing what each individual accomplishes.

If you have any questions or concerns, you can post here or private message me.

You were in NDA to? I was a Slifer Red, and wasn't really good at all, I know Katoma from there as he is on DMG, and Melvin as he is on a site that is kinda a future generation of NDA.

more_horiz
Yes I was once in NDA. I am tight with both Katoma and Mel. The site you refer to now is UDA if that is still the name.

more_horiz
I believe so, last went on to find the url so Kat can go and check it out.

more_horiz
hmm Nova is pretty inactive for a Dorm Leader =o

more_horiz
I used to be in DM too, that was back in the day (around two or so years ago I quit and I probably left NDA before that.) Since then I've become real rusty lol.

more_horiz
Congratualtions

more_horiz
So, has no one else stepped up to take over during my absence?

more_horiz
Hehe, no idea on how to become one.

more_horiz
was going to xD now that you're back wb ^_^

more_horiz
I see. I'll begin events immediately, just bare with me as I adjust to being back home.

more_horiz
Is this room empty? or is nova the cool kid who gets 2 rooms (jealous)

more_horiz
This room will be destroyed as soon as I am given the powers needed to make changes in Ra.

more_horiz
D=... cant you give it to me?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum