Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Applications for Immortal Legacy!

+26
Gracco
Solymero
s{EX} Chaos Magician
Moody
born2befree1995
Light Born Titan
secretprinceidentity..
Rasengan
Akagame Kurusai
Placido Le Pwnzor
Sam
Light-Prince
Pancik
Crow95
Kaiser Truesdale
Blaze
rosum
Near
Fallen King
redgar
Neji
Dark_Armed_Dragon
Shock
vem123
Vongola-x
kyosuke kiryu
30 posters

descriptionApplications for Immortal Legacy! - Page 2 EmptyApplications for Immortal Legacy!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Hello fellow duelists. I have been chosen to be leader of this guild. We will have fun, participate in many events, and most of all we will war a lot! I am the type of leader who loves to have wars. Not much to say. I don't accept just anyone. Some of you will require to be tested, and other will be accepted automatically depending if I know their skill already or not.

If you want to join Immortal Legacy please sign up like this:

KCVDS Name:
Time Zone:
Why You decided to join?

Easy enough right? You can add more information if you want! There will not be a hamachi for testing, only for the guild members accepted.(Our Hamachi Net will remain private) So, if you want to reach me please PM me! or post below..

Testing Rules
First of all please join this network to reach me or vongola-x

IL Test
test

Myself and VongolaX are testers. We have different way of testing, so we edited this page to provide a hamachi where you can reach us at.

This is Vongola's Testing:

Banned decks: Naturia, Sabers, burn, mill, stall, macro, FTK, OTK, exodia. It will be a match duel, 2/3 wins with a side so make it before the test. I might ask for a single duel with a different deck after the match. I will not try to hard to find you so write to me yourself for the test when you see me online and I will test you if I have time.(

Kyosuke Kiryu's Testing:

2/3 duels - More details when I communicate with you!

Thanks for the time, and hope to see many great duelists here in this guild! If you like fun, then you came to the right place. Come and join!

Last edited by kyosuke kiryu on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionApplications for Immortal Legacy! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Applications for Immortal Legacy!

more_horiz
KCVDS Name: Itachi2000
(Extra)Ham Name and Pass: Akagame, net is Akagame1 pass Akagame1234
Time Zone:-7GMT mountain time.

Don't assume I'm some suck up, but you seem to be a very interesting person, who I would love to follow. So yeah I like the leader I guess is a basic sum up there. Also, the guild seems pretty cool/popular, and very powerful due to accepting only the best. Don't allow my rank of Slifer to discourage you, I don't do arena duels too often and I tested a long time ago.

descriptionApplications for Immortal Legacy! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Applications for Immortal Legacy!

more_horiz
Akagame Kurusai wrote:
KCVDS Name: Itachi2000
(Extra)Ham Name and Pass: Akagame, net is Akagame1 pass Akagame1234
Time Zone:-7GMT mountain time.

Don't assume I'm some suck up, but you seem to be a very interesting person, who I would love to follow. So yeah I like the leader I guess is a basic sum up there. Also, the guild seems pretty cool/popular, and very powerful due to accepting only the best. Don't allow my rank of Slifer to discourage you, I don't do arena duels too often and I tested a long time ago.

Not accepted

more_horiz
KCVDS Name: Rasconan1
Time Zone: -5 GMT = EST
Why You decided to join? Need a guild, kinda bored, and I kinda wanna be tested on purpose since I obviously won't be accepted automatically. It'd be cool to be in a guild, warring, and cool people to talk with.

Ham is Da Bess = Ras
Pass is 123

more_horiz
ill try joining!

KC name:
ThePrinceOfDueling

Timezone:
GMT+3 (online right now!)

Reason:
I like purple Smile and maybe this will help me play better >.<

Ham: The Throne Room
Pass: None/NoPass

more_horiz
KCVDS Name: Light_Born_Titan
Hamachi Name: Light Born Titan
Time Zone:GMT -7 (Mountain Time)

Why You decided to join?
I love to duel and want to become a better duelist. I thought the best way to improve my skills was to join a guild. Also, the idea of warring interested me and this guild has an awesome name.

more_horiz
Everyone who needs a test join this ham:

IL Test
test

Banned decks: Naturia, Sabers, burn, mill, stall, macro, FTK, OTK, exodia. It will be a match duel, 2/3 wins with a side so make it before the test. I might ask for a single duel with a different deck after the match. I will not try to hard to find you so write to me yourself for the test when you see me online and I will test you if I have time.(kyo or staff please update the 1st post with these testing rules)

more_horiz
KCVDS Name - born2befree1995
Time Zone - GMT+5.30
Why I decided to join?-hmm....will be exciting and thinks the name of the guild is cool Smile

more_horiz
uhh mister illnoir i was w8ting for you to be online but for some reason youre not around when im around.. >.< or i think youre on vacation... cuz im not tested yet so can you please tell me how to conatact you on ham? (imean what time?) thanks.. Smile

more_horiz
secretprinceidentity.. wrote:
uhh mister illnoir i was w8ting for you to be online but for some reason youre not around when im around.. >.< or i think youre on vacation... cuz im not tested yet so can you please tell me how to conatact you on ham? (imean what time?) thanks.. Smile

at the moment I am REALLY busy: have 3 assignments for University ongoing and started a part-time job, this week i will probably be barely online, sorry for not being able to test you now. Try asking Kyo.

more_horiz
Join net, I am there as well. Ask me. :)Please when you message me state why you are pm'ing me. Sometimes I tend to close the window when I don't know you. Thanks Smile

more_horiz
Heya guyz i wanna join the immrotal legacy, btw i kind of recognize u kyosuke kiryu , u remember meh?

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
Join net, I am there as well. Ask me. :)Please when you message me state why you are pm'ing me. Sometimes I tend to close the window when I don't know you. Thanks Smile

haha.. sorry if i sound dumb or too.. uhh.. lazy but can you tell me which ham is that you are talking about? pls kindly post the net up above.. THANKS!!

more_horiz
IL Test
test

more_horiz
KCVDS Name:Moody
Time Zone:GMT+2
Why You decided to join?: Saw that IL is the most pro guild around + I like the name xD the ppl here seems cool specially kyosuke kiryu who i still insist that i know since long time ago xD This is where i want to be ...

more_horiz
Moody wrote:
KCVDS Name:Moody
Time Zone:GMT+2
Why You decided to join?: Saw that IL is the most pro guild around + I like the name xD the ppl here seems cool specially kyosuke kiryu who i still insist that i know since long time ago xD This is where i want to be ...

Moody is accepted, welcome! get rid some of those mistakes, you barely made it in. Added to list.

To all members applying - I will only accept 1 or maybe 2 more because this team does not need many members.

more_horiz
KCVDS Name: Magician of Black Chaos
Time Zone: GMT -6
Why You decided to join?: Is a cool team : )

more_horiz
KCVDS Name: Solymero
Time Zone: GMT+2
Why You decided to join? 1-Cool name. 2-To show what i got. 3-I wanted to

more_horiz
KCVDS: Gracco
Why I want to join: Active, good team.

more_horiz
Gracco wrote:
KCVDS: Gracco
Why I want to join: Active, good team.

not accepted :/

solymero isn't accepted too :/

more_horiz
Magician of Black Chaos wrote:
KCVDS Name: Magician of Black Chaos
Why You decided to join?: Is a cool team : )

Accepted!

To the rest of you! Sorry, we are currently full. We are closed, and won't be accepting any more people any time soon.

more_horiz
KCVDS: Rock*vanilla2
Time zone: GMT0
Reason for joining? I want to show my skills

more_horiz
KCVDS: Teise
Time zone: GMT+1
Reason for joining? eh i dunno bcs it is my team ?xD

is this active at all lol ?

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:

To the rest of you! Sorry, we are currently full. We are closed, and won't be accepting any more people any time soon.

more_horiz
is it a requirement that i use KCVDS ? because i use DN

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum