Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Applications for Immortal Legacy!

+26
Gracco
Solymero
s{EX} Chaos Magician
Moody
born2befree1995
Light Born Titan
secretprinceidentity..
Rasengan
Akagame Kurusai
Placido Le Pwnzor
Sam
Light-Prince
Pancik
Crow95
Kaiser Truesdale
Blaze
rosum
Near
Fallen King
redgar
Neji
Dark_Armed_Dragon
Shock
vem123
Vongola-x
kyosuke kiryu
30 posters

descriptionApplications for Immortal Legacy! EmptyApplications for Immortal Legacy!

more_horiz
Hello fellow duelists. I have been chosen to be leader of this guild. We will have fun, participate in many events, and most of all we will war a lot! I am the type of leader who loves to have wars. Not much to say. I don't accept just anyone. Some of you will require to be tested, and other will be accepted automatically depending if I know their skill already or not.

If you want to join Immortal Legacy please sign up like this:

KCVDS Name:
Time Zone:
Why You decided to join?

Easy enough right? You can add more information if you want! There will not be a hamachi for testing, only for the guild members accepted.(Our Hamachi Net will remain private) So, if you want to reach me please PM me! or post below..

Testing Rules
First of all please join this network to reach me or vongola-x

IL Test
test

Myself and VongolaX are testers. We have different way of testing, so we edited this page to provide a hamachi where you can reach us at.

This is Vongola's Testing:

Banned decks: Naturia, Sabers, burn, mill, stall, macro, FTK, OTK, exodia. It will be a match duel, 2/3 wins with a side so make it before the test. I might ask for a single duel with a different deck after the match. I will not try to hard to find you so write to me yourself for the test when you see me online and I will test you if I have time.(

Kyosuke Kiryu's Testing:

2/3 duels - More details when I communicate with you!

Thanks for the time, and hope to see many great duelists here in this guild! If you like fun, then you came to the right place. Come and join!

Last edited by kyosuke kiryu on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionApplications for Immortal Legacy! EmptyRe: Applications for Immortal Legacy!

more_horiz
KCVDS Name: Vongola-x
Time Zone: GTM 0
Why You decided to join? Because of the name xD

You stole our team's name without asking us -_-

descriptionApplications for Immortal Legacy! EmptyRe: Applications for Immortal Legacy!

more_horiz

KCVDS Name: vem123
Time Zone: +02
Why You decided to join? : because you are the leader and the team name.

more_horiz
Both accepted automatically! Added to team roster!

@Vongola - Actually, Vem was the one who told me to name it this. Hope you guys don't mind :D

more_horiz
KC Name:Shock
GMT: +2
Reason for joining? D; Our team name

more_horiz
KCVDS Name: Dark_Armed_Dragon
Time Zone: +2
Why You decided to join? idk

more_horiz
Both Accepted!:D

more_horiz
KCVDS Name: Darkneji12
Time Zone: -6
Why You decided to join?
cuz burritos are good for chu ^.^

more_horiz
KCVDS Name:Redgar
GMT:+02
Why decided to join? TO help my team ofc Smile

more_horiz
KCVDS Name:FallenKing
Time Zone:GMT+2
Why You decided to join?:Dunno the reason,this guild attracts me for some reason XD

more_horiz
@ Darkneji. Duel me, talk to me and I will see then.

@Fallen and redgar - Accepted

more_horiz
KCVDS Name: shafi5557
Time Zone: GMT 0
Why You decided to join?

To be able to use this
Applications for Immortal Legacy! Upldv

Edit: Really active guild btw.

Last edited by Shafi5557 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
KCVDS Name: rosum
Time Zone: GMT -5
Why You decided to join?
-Cool userbar

i know ur gunna want to duel me and u didnt answer my pm, so ill need a ham o.o

EDIT: well this is kinda rediculous, he didnt answer my post pm or in ham... so ill recall my application im going to apply for a differint guild

Last edited by rosum on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
KCVDS Name:Blaze-7-
GMT:+02
Why decided to join?I need blood! Wink my teamates are here,so do i!

more_horiz
Darkneji, rosum, and shafi please supply me with a hamachi net, so I can test you Smile

Blaze- Accepted :D

more_horiz
My ham is in my signature. Test me when ever you like.

more_horiz
KCVDS Name: rikitikki
GMT:-6
Reason: Cause the name and user bar..

more_horiz
I want to join ze party

more_horiz
KCVDS Name: Pancik
UTC+1 A
Reason: Cause i am the best ;DD

more_horiz
kyo, u testing them or should I take over when kc is up again?

more_horiz
KCVDS Name: Light-Prince
GMT + 2
Reason: I liked this guild so, I wanted to join it and to beat all the other guilds!

Please don't take so much time to test me :D

more_horiz
Vongola-x wrote:
kyo, u testing them or should I take over when kc is up again?

I have been busy mind testing them for me Vongola? Smile

more_horiz
not rly, but give me a testing system

more_horiz
Well, simple 2/3 duel. Check for rulings, and duel abilities. If you feel one match is not enough then you may ask for more until you got enough.

more_horiz
Can't you guys discuss this over PM's and stuff?
Would be better, Also edit your first post and put the testing system in it, cuz it will look better over there.

more_horiz
everyone above that is still not accepted give me your hams so I can test u.

Crow is in and I joined shafti's ham.

more_horiz
KCVDS Name:Mando
Time Zone:GMT+2
Why You decided to join?Meh, Felt Like Joinning This Team O:

more_horiz
placido is in

others post hams for tests

more_horiz
My ham:

AllHailPancik
no pass

more_horiz
Pancik wrote:
My ham:

AllHailPancik
no pass

tested and not accepted

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum