Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBook of Moon EmptyBook of Moon

more_horiz
Well i was dueling against Buntaga21 and i booked EH Gaia, in the same turn before end his turn he flipped gaia face up, he said he read that he could do that in some place, can somebody explain to him how this work? i think i didnt explained well to him

thanks

descriptionBook of Moon EmptyRe: Book of Moon

more_horiz
Wrong thread, moved to Card Questions.
About your question, when a monster is flipped face-down in the same turn it's summoned, it can be flipped face-up.

more_horiz
Just to make it clear, I summoned Gaia the turn before and since I haven't changed his battle position manually, during this turn, I was able to flip him face-up, right? Since you wrote for the turn he was summoned.

more_horiz
If Gaia wasn't summoned in that turn, had declared an attack that turn or buntaga had manually changed his battle position that turn, then he could flip summon it in the same turn it was Book'ed.

more_horiz
A monster cannot change it position manually on the turn it was summoned or after declaring an attack.

If you use Book of Moon on a monster that has not met either of those 2 conditions, then the monster can be flip summoned on the same turn.

more_horiz
Ok, now that sets a new question for me...When you activate Book of Moon during a monsters attack and it flips that monster, does it count that the monster attacked??

more_horiz
Confirming what nekojung said.

A monster can't be flip summoned the turn set, summoned or declared att.

He can flip summon gaia if gaia was not summon this turn and did not att.

Also you should not have any problem with gaia being flip summoned because its att becomes 0 as it was flip summoned and not fusion summoned.

@ Buntaga: Yes it would count as the monster declared att when book of moon is used after the monster has declared att.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply