Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTrap Reactor Y FI and Spell Reactor RE EmptyTrap Reactor Y FI and Spell Reactor RE

more_horiz
I was dueling this guy and i had both Trap Reactor Y FI and Spell Reactor RE on the field but when i activated Trap Reactor Y FI effect due to a trap my opponent played and was going to activate Spell Reactor RE effect next cause he was foolish enough to play a spell card, he told me i can only activate Trap Reactor Y FI this turn and Spell Reactor RE my next turn.

is that true?

descriptionTrap Reactor Y FI and Spell Reactor RE EmptyRe: Trap Reactor Y FI and Spell Reactor RE

more_horiz
No, that's wrong, you can activate each effect once per turn, which means that you can activate both on the same turn.

descriptionTrap Reactor Y FI and Spell Reactor RE EmptyRe: Trap Reactor Y FI and Spell Reactor RE

more_horiz
Confirming Kuriboh, you can activate both in the same turn once per turn, there is no problem of doing so.

more_horiz
ok thanx every one, no i know for futer duels :D

more_horiz
Question answered topic locked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply