Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPS2 Users EmptyPS2 Users

more_horiz
hmm im looking for game`s like GoW ( god of war) Spartan Total warrior etc
if u guys know any could you please type it so i can download it and get em started!

here are some that are pretty awesome !
God Of War 1/2 ( if u havend played it yet and u have ps2 u better sell ur ps2 and never even say the word ps2!)
Spartan Total Warrior ( pretty awesome game a lot of fighting skills,upgrades,lvls,weaps etc)
Onimusha 1/2/3 ( actally i played only 3 but it was good enought to see that the game is awesome. Very good Story + u got nice weapons and 2 some rly awesome spells.U need to use ur brain at some places aswell!)
Shadow the Hedgehog ( can`t rly tell much for her cuz i just saw her but it looks amazing and yes its Shadow from Sonic heroes XD the trailer looks cool -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QStxrDm-EVc )

so my point type the best games for ps2!

descriptionPS2 Users EmptyRe: PS2 Users

more_horiz
Cold Winter is an awesome game for the ps2

more_horiz
Thank you so much about info of Shadow. I don't know that sort of games you said, sorry. Sad

more_horiz
m smackdown vs raw 2011 is comin out in like 2 weeks i heard its gonna be better than ever

more_horiz
henryxp wrote:
m smackdown vs raw 2011 is comin out in like 2 weeks i heard its gonna be better than ever

meh dont rly into that smackdown raw ***** ;S Tekken type here XD

more_horiz
I said my little bro to wait 2011 one but he bought 2010. Jeez -.- Totally stupid xD

more_horiz
meh still those shitty raw and stuff are so stupid...

Tekken - the best fighting game i can recoment !!

Soul Calibar - its wicked game aswell

There is Mortal Combat Ofc - you have to know about that game!!

marvel vs capcom - ofc !

those who i remmember i will search for more and upload some trailers aswell !! Razz

if someone dosent know how to write dvd`s with games for he`s ps2
u can PM Razz

and pls recomend some game for me XD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply