Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Users online

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
Lux
Booked
TheSupremeKing™
Drunkion
Neji
9 posters

descriptionUsers online EmptyUsers online

more_horiz
Users online Ad1bd193ba

Tired of seeing this

It looks so lonely Sad
Put that old shit back

The users online in the last 24 hours. This forum is nowhere near big enough to boast stuff like whose on rn cuz it just looks small.
It ain't this :L
http://puu.sh/rfXVE/493637cd2f.png

descriptionUsers online EmptyRe: Users online

more_horiz
I've been trying to get more people on but no really easy

more_horiz
Members in last 24 hours does show a lot more activity within the days that people are on DA. I agree with @Neji

more_horiz
I remember it was changed due to some testing of some sort, just after the testing, we say why not just put users online instead of users that were on for last 24 hours.

Not sure if we will put it back again or not...

more_horiz
It makes the forum look far less active than what it is. That's literally my only issue with it.

more_horiz
Roach has told me that he and Anzo got rid of the last 24h thing because it actually reduces activity of the forum. 

I think this is fine as it is.

If you want to check who logged-in recently, try this link: http://www.duelacademy.net/memberlist

more_horiz
Knowing how lazy Anzo is, you will probably have to wait a while for your request to be fulfilled.

more_horiz
But there is no need to change anything. 

more_horiz
You ruin the moment Users online 4204681869

Tho I like it as well as it is. 

more_horiz
Why care about who has been online instead of who's online at the present?

more_horiz
How can showing who was online reduce activity, I don't get it?!

more_horiz
It can possibly work as a domino effect; If you see that not so many people have logged on recently, you might not log-in too. 

Just my way of thinking.

more_horiz
Yeah but, when I see only 5 users online I want not to log in even more? Why not both tho? We had it long time ago. Idk if we can fit more widgets around here, Anzo knows the best...

more_horiz
Who even goes down to the bottom of the page to look at that shit Users online 3974120512 

I only go there, to get to the Statistics page and see how far up I'm on the top poster charts this week/month chet Razz 

more_horiz
well apparently a lot of us actually do that just to see who are online

more_horiz
Our 'Users Online' widget at the bottom of the forum is extended; that is, it's too wide. When adding 'Who has been online for the last 24 hours' it'll extend down to the groups and it'd just interfere with how the overall bottom of the Index looks like - that is represented in just so many colored usernames in a clustered fashion. I didn't remove it for its 'domino effect' in affecting our activity, it has like 1% chances of affecting anything statistically, I merely removed it cause it doesn't look that good from my perspective.

more_horiz
If you look closely Im in there

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Our 'Users Online' widget at the bottom of the forum is extended; that is, it's too wide. When adding 'Who has been online for the last 24 hours' it'll extend down to the groups and it'd just interfere with how the overall bottom of the Index looks like - that is represented in just so many colored usernames in a clustered fashion. I didn't remove it for its 'domino effect' in affecting our activity, it has like 1% chances of affecting anything statistically, I merely removed it cause it doesn't look that good from my perspective.

http://prntscr.com/clpszz

GrumpyCat 

And damn, I miss white skin  Users online 2781487571

#WhiteDAIsTheBestDA

more_horiz
White skin burns my eyes...

This skin is bae tho. 

more_horiz
Black skin is boring and unattractive lol. White skin looks much more appealing, and colors look better on it. 

more_horiz
K. 

Lawl, white skin is a gei skin, and only gei here is Paramsy, so nuh. 

more_horiz
stop thinking your own mirror image is me ._.

not gonna lie that white theme is too plain, the color combinations could have been way better

white or dark theme doesn't matter, it all depends on the overall visual appearance

more_horiz
Or you are just my twin......

Let this sink in and admit that it's true. 

Also it does matter if it's black or white...from a racist's point of view of course Users online 3974120512 

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:

Alright this makes more sense

Also to the people saying that it decreases activity quit bullshitting yourselves.
People tend to flock to a place that shows it's active. One of the best ways to do that is to show how many people have been online in at the very least the last day.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply