Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBlack rose dragon and Beast of the pharaoh. EmptyBlack rose dragon and Beast of the pharaoh.

more_horiz
Ok one question.
I was wondering if you synchro Debris Dragon and Beast of the Pharaoh into Black Rose Dragon and then you use Black Rose Dragon's effect to blow up the field, can you use Pharaoh's effect to summon a zombie from the grave?

Beast of the pharaoh:
If this card is sent to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard.

descriptionBlack rose dragon and Beast of the pharaoh. EmptyRe: Black rose dragon and Beast of the pharaoh.

more_horiz
I think you can special summon a zombie, because it will SS before BRD so after that if you use effect it will be destrooyed, so i believe you can.

descriptionBlack rose dragon and Beast of the pharaoh. EmptyRe: Black rose dragon and Beast of the pharaoh.

more_horiz
I don't need "I believe" .I need a right answers with proof, so don't post if you don't know the right answer.

more_horiz
Beast is Chain Link 1, Black Rose is Chain Link 2. Resolves backwards.

Rose blows of the field, and a Zombie-Type monster is summoned.

It's pretty similar to the Debris + Dandy -> BRD thing.

more_horiz
Thanks, the effect is optional, so I thought pharaoh misses the timing.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply