Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

KingWolfy and ALu's room - The Slifer Leaders

+5
BERKAY
Oskie
Kira Amadeus
KingWolfy
MUFC
9 posters

descriptionKingWolfy and ALu's room - The Slifer Leaders EmptyKingWolfy and ALu's room - The Slifer Leaders

more_horiz
You deserve it buddy.

descriptionKingWolfy and ALu's room - The Slifer Leaders EmptyRe: KingWolfy and ALu's room - The Slifer Leaders

more_horiz
What's funny is that I was reading Alucard's post about leaving and then thought to come here and post about us needing a new leader.

That's really weird, but thank you. I will gladly accept this position.

Also....
I didn't notice my title until after editing this post to put this lol...
Thanks again...

descriptionKingWolfy and ALu's room - The Slifer Leaders EmptyRe: KingWolfy and ALu's room - The Slifer Leaders

more_horiz
Congrats but stay active this time Razz

more_horiz
Yes yes. I know, stuff had gotten in the way. I am in college now, but I think I can manage it all.

more_horiz
Congratz

more_horiz
Hey leader. Smile Congratulate Smile

more_horiz
Thanks for the congratulating words. I hope to do my best with the job.

more_horiz
we got the new leader Smile
congrat btw.

more_horiz
Thank you. I'll do my best to make you all happy.

more_horiz
Gratz on your new rank pal !. :]

more_horiz
Now that I'm back guess I'll be the co-leader and help you out. We all do know that your free time doesn't cover everything Smile

more_horiz
owch alucard got band harsh

more_horiz
Lonely room as always. It needs some.. KingWolfy and ALu's room - The Slifer Leaders Trollface

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum