Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

My own room? I'm slifer, I don't deserve this.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
LòKóS
DefinitelyNotXrai
Anzo
Bearer of the Mask
Naito Raizu
Kawaii Dragon
10 posters

descriptionMy own room? I'm slifer, I don't deserve this.  EmptyMy own room? I'm slifer, I don't deserve this.

more_horiz
I thought I was supposed to live in a box or something. Anyway, mi casa es su casa. ^^ Don't know how often I'll be doing events or dueling, but eventually I'll bother to rank up to obelisk. For now I'm just in a dry spot in terms of yugioh. Sleep 

descriptionMy own room? I'm slifer, I don't deserve this.  EmptyRe: My own room? I'm slifer, I don't deserve this.

more_horiz
Welcome to Slifer Dorm. Hope you enjoy your stay.

descriptionMy own room? I'm slifer, I don't deserve this.  EmptyRe: My own room? I'm slifer, I don't deserve this.

more_horiz
oh so dis dragon gets, welcome, and i get MY ROOM BLOWN UP?!?! hmp. sooooo not fair.

more_horiz
Bearer of the Mask wrote:
oh so dis dragon gets, welcome, and i get MY ROOM BLOWN UP?!?! hmp. sooooo not fair.

You're an older member. I'm allowed to blow the crap out of your dorm.

more_horiz
B-b-b-b-but your room IS a box! Despite what you call it.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
B-b-b-b-but your room IS a box! Despite what you call it.

You're a box. Sad

more_horiz
Ohh Slifers, you're always am amusement the rest of the us My own room? I'm slifer, I don't deserve this.  1151057309

more_horiz
And that makes me not want to be a slifer, Anzo you're so motivational!

more_horiz
Kawaii Dragon wrote:
And that makes me not want to be a slifer, Anzo you're so motivational!

I know right!?

more_horiz
It's called a room for good records.
Welcome.

more_horiz
Welcome to box Smile I hope you will enjoy. And Pray for no rain My own room? I'm slifer, I don't deserve this.  3974120512

more_horiz
I live to make your life worth something My own room? I'm slifer, I don't deserve this.  230426779 

more_horiz
Don't forget that I still have my jungles for you guys!

http://www.duelacademy.net/t27647-whitney-s-slifer-jungle

No need to live in a box.

more_horiz
You don't deserve to be slifer ?
This academy isn't about being the best it's about having fun and gaining friends.
Never make dorming up your main goal , as you might lose a lot if yo do so.
Slowly and friendly , that's how to dorm up Wink.

more_horiz
Welcome to Slifer, where everything can happen.. its mainly explosions though so it is more like a box

more_horiz
Don't poke the Anzo and be careful of the 'room' they're generally infested with small bugs. Not supplied by Ra at all ::Monkey34:: 

more_horiz
Skit wrote:
You don't deserve to be slifer ?
This academy isn't about being the best it's about having fun and gaining friends.
Never make dorming up your main goal , as you might lose a lot if yo do so.
Slowly and friendly , that's how to dorm up Wink.

I was saying that I don't deserve a room because I'm slifer, not that I don't deserve to be slifer. Razz

more_horiz
You don't deserve a room ? You can sleep in Anzo's dog house , it's pretty comfy.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply