Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHowdy! Quick Question EmptyHowdy! Quick Question

more_horiz
Just wanted to introduce myself and ask a quick question (might need a bit of a backstory).

I used to play the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG game years back when it was first released in the country and stopped a few months after the god cards had been released as people in my area stopped playing (and I had the choice of dueling myself or not playing). Recently re-discovered my deck and thought I'd search for ways to play online and my search has led me here. Just wanted to know if it's changed severely since then and is it worth me starting to play again?

Thanks for reading. Smile

descriptionHowdy! Quick Question EmptyRe: Howdy! Quick Question

more_horiz
In my opinion it worth to be played again , Also there is thousands of new cards but its not hard to learn the new rules or any thing about the new cards ... You can check the articles section if you wants or pherhaps you can be active in www.kaibacorporation.com witch is the main site of our game that we are using here ... as you may noticed already this is a Duel Academy means being active here and fixing decks is our job ... you can buy decks or even participate in tournaments witch is extremely fun . To learn more you just have to duel and train alot because there is alot of new combos and new cards to play with .. so yes .. you should back to this game Cool

more_horiz
Well anyways, welcome to DA. Hope you have fun here! :D

more_horiz
Seems as though I can't register on that website you've linked. Is that temporary or permanent? Is there any other way to register? I've downloaded the software and updated it but that's about it so far.

more_horiz
Oh, i forgot to mention that ... the owner of that site is updating the game and doing to maintence to the site .. it shall be opned soon ..

more_horiz
Ahh no problem then. I'll check back from time to time to see if it lets me register and then return here once/if I can register.

See you soon hopefully!

more_horiz
Like said though. Welcome to DA and welcome back to the Yu-Gi-Oh world. I hope that you will enjoy your time again with the game like you did before. Good luck out there and remember to always have some fun.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA enjoy your stay and btw don't dl any cheat it will harm your pc

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply