Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhich are the best wrestling games for PC? EmptyWhich are the best wrestling games for PC?

more_horiz
As the title says i'm searching for a wrestling game and when you give example pls say the requierments too

descriptionWhich are the best wrestling games for PC? EmptyRe: Which are the best wrestling games for PC?

more_horiz
Wrestling games aren't that good on PC try to get Emulator or something and play Smackdown vs Raw 2010 on PS2 .

descriptionWhich are the best wrestling games for PC? EmptyRe: Which are the best wrestling games for PC?

more_horiz
I'm asking only pc couse i don't have psp/ps2/ps1 or any other thing
And i ask for requierments couse my pc is very low
1.8 ghz,512 ram, 128 video Sad

more_horiz

Code:

Firestorm wrote:
Wrestling games aren't that good on PC try to get Emulator or something and play Smackdown vs Raw 2010 on PS2 .

um yes my dude is perfection on all overall and everything everneed help with it let me know i did everything and did most things you cant do. and btw when 2011 comes out i have the updatable up to date version with NEXus i think them but ...

more_horiz
Whats the last WWE released for pc ? WWE RAW - ultimate impact?

more_horiz
im not sure but where did u get the download at? cuz i need it 4the pc lol

btw on SD vs raw 2010 im LV 20 all but tecnical how can i raise it lol but i think thats he latest KIRA A. cuz i dont do research for pc that much

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply