Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGiant Rat summon  EmptyGiant Rat summon

more_horiz
Can Giant Rat bring out cards with it's eff such as Amazoness Tiger even thought he original attack is 1100 but certain effects might bring it out with more?

I am asking because I know King Tiger Wanghu and Burden of Mighty Combo will destroy 1800 attack lvl 4 Monsters because they are summoned with 1400 attack.

descriptionGiant Rat summon  EmptyRe: Giant Rat summon

more_horiz
I'm pretty sure you can.

Giant Rat's effect has you search your DECK, and Amazoness Tiger's ATK doesn't increase until it's already on the field. So it's a legit target for Giant Rat.

more_horiz
confirm Jabber2033, Giant Rat look for the original attack of a monster not the attack it will get on the field by certain card effects. EX: While Necrovalley is on the field Gravekeeper's Spy can search for Gravekeeper's Assailant.

more_horiz
Locked.

descriptionGiant Rat summon  EmptyExodia outdated?

more_horiz
I was just wondering if the exodia deck has been redered useless by the newer archetypes, as i never hear exodia mentioned in high circles of play and my own exodia deck never seems to do well despite the (in my opinion) good build.

more_horiz
You should post it so we can help but dnk if you'll get replies couse of the Major catastrophi that happened

more_horiz
yeah, but hoping i will get responses:
Monster:
5X pieces of exodia
1X sangan
3X emmisiary of afterlife
3X deep diver
1X marshmallon
1X spirit reaper
3X mystic tomatoe
3X giant germ
3X armageddon knight
3X exodius the dark forbidden lord

Spell:
1X foolish burial
1X monster reincarnation
1X pot of avarice
1X dark door
1X swords of revealing light
1X dark factory of mass produvtion
1X level limit area b

traps:
3X Limit Reverse
1X torrential tribute
1X solemn judgement
1X backup soldier
1X gravity bind

total: 40 cards

on an off note, i dueled a guy who used a combo of morphing jar and needle worm (i think thats the name) to try and make me run out of cards in only one or two turns. that interested me, but any tips as to what other cards to use in the deck? (there was also a trap that made all special summon monsters flipped into att so that needle worm and morphing jar's effects were activated immediatly)

more_horiz
I think i know that deck its called all out atack deck or something like that btw its the name of a trap(all out ) i think can'tt remember i have that deck
As for yyour exodia you like it this way right?
There are other types of exodia that are faster with a lot of draw power but this one is one of the slowest i don't like the exodius thing neighter the divers neighter gegrm or arma knight there is a card a spell card upstart goblin you defenitly need it at 3

This is how my exodia looks like
Monsters 20

5 Pieces of exodia
3 Emissary of the afterlife
1 Sangan
1 Marshmallon
1 Reaper
2 Blue eyes toon Dragon
3 Diamond Dude
3 Defender
1 stratos

Spells 14

3 Trade in
1 Destiny draw
1 Allure
3 Toon table of contents
3 Upstart goblin
1 Reinforcements of the army
2 Dark factory of mass production
1 Monster reincarnation

Traps 7

1 Bind
1 Torrential
1 Mirror
1 Call
3 Reckless greed

There is another type of exodia with library thats the fastest way

more_horiz
nice deck, and my exodia deck used not not include exodius but i wanted to try him out. with your permission, can i try that deck and make some personal changes if needed?
and yes, the card's name is all out attacks i remembered it and built a deck with 3X morphing jar #2 3X needle worm 1X morphing jar 1X marshamllon 1X spirit reaper and some deck searching cards and the rest is a bunch of stalling spell/traps

EDIT: also, is the blue eyes toon entirely for trade in, or does it have another purpose? and i dont see how the llibrary combo could be very good as you need 3 counters for just one card.

Last edited by nwslap12 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Citadel Exodia is an Exodia deck that uses Magical Citadel of Endymion and Royal Magical Library to generate a draw engine. It usually FTKs.

There's also Dragonic Exodia. That uses Trade-In and Cards of Consonance along with Super Rejuvenation for massive draw. It's another FTK deck.

As far as being outdated...that's a matter of opinion.

more_horiz
Citadel sounds interesting, but im sure it requires more cards than citadel and library. are there any other essential cards to the deck, or could you point me to an online build?

more_horiz
Yea you can edit it to bad my shop isn't anymore you could have bought it Smile) and blu eyes is just for that and with Toon table of contents to tin the deck and get the blu eyes eventually

more_horiz
actually, i found a citadel build online (posted by jabber, coincidentally) and it seems to me it has a greater chance of victory, so i think i will see if i can make one of those.
thanks for the build, though, i will definetly try it out.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply