Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

SOTW #95 - Make Anzo Look Good Challenge

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Kandy.JPEG
Lux
Neji
Pepchoninga
Booked
Anzo
Salader
11 posters

descriptionSOTW #95 - Make Anzo Look Good Challenge EmptySOTW #95 - Make Anzo Look Good Challenge

more_horiz
Welcome to Signature of the Week!

SOTW #95 - Make Anzo Look Good Challenge SoQQ1ql
https://imgur.com/SoQQ1ql
Anzo's Face

Rules:
- It has to be your work.
- Discussion and CNC aren't allowed.
- You can only enter the competition with 1 artwork per week.
- Once you submit an artwork, you cannot outright change it. However you may make minor edits or acceptability for mistakes.
- For any question, you PM me, you don't post here.
- You PM me with your entry, so that we prevent as much as possible the cheat of those biased people.

How are we going to vote:
- Each person will vote by writing the top 3 arts; in his/her Opinion, are the best. You're obligated to write them down in order, first person gets 3 points, second person gets 2 points, and third person gets 1 point. Please write it like this:

A: 3 points
C: 2 points
B: 1 points

Essentially, vote times and say how many points you are giving.

When does the competition start, and when it ends:
You have until Friday evening GMT+0 to get your art in to me via PM, I will wait as long as possible, probably right before I sleep that night. Voting then is between the end of submissions until Sunday.

Theme: Make Anzo Look good
A: SOTW #95 - Make Anzo Look Good Challenge A710acf993
B: SOTW #95 - Make Anzo Look Good Challenge Soqq1q10
C: SOTW #95 - Make Anzo Look Good Challenge WvjkB3T

Last edited by Salader on Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionSOTW #95 - Make Anzo Look Good Challenge EmptyRe: SOTW #95 - Make Anzo Look Good Challenge

more_horiz
You fellas be REALLLLY careful with what you do here, everyone so suddenly one click away from getting a whooping ban SOTW #95 - Make Anzo Look Good Challenge 4204681869

descriptionSOTW #95 - Make Anzo Look Good Challenge EmptyRe: SOTW #95 - Make Anzo Look Good Challenge

more_horiz
lolololol

o fk, just asking, so the render must be from this image? and u cannot touch the render like make it have muscles make it thinner or (give it a pair of shiny eyes or) stuff?

more_horiz
Deam Anzo, you sexy man, arab girls must be all ober you SOTW #95 - Make Anzo Look Good Challenge 3974120512 

more_horiz
Imahave fun here

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Deam Anzo, you sexy man, arab girls must be all ober you SOTW #95 - Make Anzo Look Good Challenge 3974120512 

Don't lie just because you think he will promote you, because he will not.

EGAO

ok end of spam here lol, usually this is my league to make fun of ppl but I still care of my tail so I better be off from this area this time chet

more_horiz
This one is hard even for the best GFX-ers around. 

more_horiz
liez, it's easiest 1, you just put 1000000 goats in BG n gg

but yeah I stop spam here

more_horiz
Bookingly wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:

Don't lie just because you think he will promote you, because he will not.

EGAO

ok end of spam here lol, usually this is my league to make fun of ppl but I still care of my tail so I better be off from this area this time chet

Read sarcasm betch...

Also, let the dream live on lel.

more_horiz
It was very hard

SOTW #95 - Make Anzo Look Good Challenge A710acf993

But I managed it.

ily anzu <3

more_horiz
Who the heck puts thug life sunglasses on sunglasses?

@Neji

more_horiz
me

more_horiz
My MsPaint skills are tingling

more_horiz
hope this will turn into doodling on anzo's face contest

I mean, hope this will not......nvm I mean what I typed

more_horiz
Lol @Neji, he does have that smudge face you need to pull of the thug life face...

more_horiz
I actually like it @Neji lol

Though send your entries to Salader instead of posting it here.

more_horiz
<3

more_horiz
Can you remove the glasses and fix the bear edges? It could be my new facebook profile picture lol

more_horiz
lolno

more_horiz
SOTW #95 - Make Anzo Look Good Challenge Lg
hot

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:
SOTW #95 - Make Anzo Look Good Challenge Lg
hot

genius

more_horiz
that beard is too thin on his face (merciless) you can see its both of its side ends is off place lol

more_horiz
wtf, Salad...

more_horiz
Yea man wtf

more_horiz
If I don't see ISIS flags or AK47s, Imma be very dissapointed...

more_horiz
Voting go

ACB

more_horiz
A, C, B

more_horiz
Where dem isis flags?!

A
C
B

more_horiz
All of them suck

more_horiz
lmao what is this

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply