Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRebornShadow's Office (Fantasy) EmptyRebornShadow's Office (Fantasy)

more_horiz
Here's your test office
Enjoy Smile

Last edited by Assassin on Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Closing Bracket to Fantasy)

descriptionRebornShadow's Office (Fantasy) Emptytest request

more_horiz
Hello,

This is just a reminder that I need to be tested as per Evil Jaden's request :D

Whenever you have time...

descriptionRebornShadow's Office (Fantasy) EmptyRe: RebornShadow's Office (Fantasy)

more_horiz
well i need a test shadow!!but in about 2 days

descriptionRebornShadow's Office (Fantasy) EmptyRe: RebornShadow's Office (Fantasy)

more_horiz
HI MY USERNAME IS BurstModeZafar. PLEASE I NEED A TEST AT ANYTIME.PLEASE TELL ME WHENEVER U WOULD LIKE TO TEST ME.

descriptionRebornShadow's Office (Fantasy) EmptyHI, Reborn, i want a test

more_horiz
I have been watching some post, and i saw that you are very good acording to some stadistics, so i want to be tested by a good duelist like you. Plase send me a message to pick the time. Have an excelent day.

ham: MEGAFRAN

pass: 1010

more_horiz
Hello there im PeterTheDuelist.I need to get tested.So if u can join my ham and we can start the test:D.

Ham:Shadows232 pass 1

Ham name:PeterTheDuelist

The opponent is strong.But its a chance to defeat him.Get ready to duel!

more_horiz
hi cn u test me when your free jus pm me

more_horiz
Archived

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum