Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionFinal Fantasy 9 EmptyFinal Fantasy 9

more_horiz
I Beat Final Fantasy 9 and i was wondering what are the extra features like i loved that entire game and now its just done , and i dont mean Chocographs either cause those are stupid - But like extra bosses mini-quests , you know that kinda stuff

descriptionFinal Fantasy 9 EmptyRe: Final Fantasy 9

more_horiz
Have you fought Ozma yet? Or tried getting Excalibur 2? If you want Excalibur 2 you have to start a new game and get to the Final Dungeon in less than 12 hours. It is incredibly difficult and you MUST know the game inside and out as well as be able to manipulate the game. It is near impossible though to pull of in European (PAL area) copies. And yes, cutscenes count towards your playtime. If you want perfect stats you MUST get E2. So it is also paired with a Level 1 Challange. So you have to almost beat the game at level 1... in like 12 hours. Have fun.

more_horiz
I beat Hades , Ozma and Excaliber 2 this sounds Like something near impossible ............ ILL DO IT

more_horiz
Excaliver II impossible Couldnt beat some of the bosses at lvl 1 and Save time wasted too much time so i had to minimize savetimes because of those valuable Seconds

more_horiz
Well, just to help with saving time, when I did the E2 run (not with the Lv1 challenge) I just opened and closed the PS lid every time a cutscene started, simply because they are so long and it skips them if you do this.

Never managed to do the Lv1 challenge though....

more_horiz
I have a ps3 with Game downloaded onto.............

more_horiz
Ah, ok... Well, there is a video guide somewhere on youtube about how to do it without skipping FMVs, but I don't have time to find it right now. I will look for it over the weekend for you if you want.

more_horiz
Have you seen the ending after you complete the Zodiac coin quest? It really isn't anything important, but it's kinda funny. Besides Ozma and Hades, there's Quina's master if you catch 100 frogs you get Quina's best weapon for that and that book on top of the shelf at the time when Garnet and Eiko summon Alexander. Other then that there's a bunch of smaller side quests(The chocograph's thing is actually pretty awesome, I like the Chocobo Paradise) and little stuff like weapons you can get early if you steal them from the right boss. Like how you can steal the Mage Masher from Baku at the beginning of the game.

more_horiz
I did quite abit in that game but i cant kill Ozma because my End Game is Amarant , Freya , Steiner , Zidane so the only 2 that can hit him are Amarant and Freya

more_horiz
If you didn't know. You need the chocographs to make Omza easier. You get some better items with them. For example, I think you get the Ragnarok with one of them. A weapon for Steiner. You'll need it for him to learn Shock as well. Also, you can actually attack Omza if you give the eight spirits the items they ask for.

To get the Excalibur II you need to rush as quickly as possible. So you can't level boost at all. Igonore any and all side quests that aren't absolutely necessary. When shopping, save first then write down the items you want. Load your game back up, get them and haul ass. Their are a bunch of tricks to make it easier to get there in time. You can find guides if you look.

I loved that game.

Last edited by Minako on Mon May 28, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I have almost all the chocographs and i Hvae Excaliber which only has 2 less dmg but Ozma dodges Damage from Physicals unless you find all the special monsters that want items also random Q what anime is your sig? Looks badass

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply